• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Bakphoon™
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So what? When a new console comes the previous one gets cheap! And the New 3DS is NEW. It ain't going anywhere. PLEASE.
    Woot. But I'd said it was like that as soon as he joined. The reason I got tired was because Arceus' decisions weren't so coeherent for such a small forum. Dirkac should remember. When I was working with Dartz and before Arceus' takeover we had a sudden boost of activity and visitors. On a single day we got over 60 visitors and the number maintained itself for some days. But then the forum got several problems with maintenance, sigs were not anymore appealing because they simply didn't appeared. Or it did, but in a odd way. And it took days to it get fixed. And weird texts appearing instead. It was horrible and after that nobody had a clue on the forum's destiny. It was expected. He was a good ADM. But for technical things.
    Stereo madness is pretty much the tutorial
    I barely played Back on track, but I did Polargeist on 83%
    Electroman adventures is really fun, despite being super hard.
    Seriously, yo want me to link you to it?
    I'm not linking you as doing that on my phone would be a drag.
    You can get it in the App store on iOS and Google play store on Android.
    Or if you like the old skool way, download the file with the .apk extension on your computer and transfer it.
    Don't get your hopes up, it could be just something to replace the failed wii u.

There is a free version that has 9 levels if I recall corectly.
    Don't get the full one until you beat those, because the full version levels are way harder.

The 2nd best song is from the level Polargeist, which is also in the free version
    So this one should be great too.

Early gifts are lame, you won't get any presents for your actual birthday...
    And I thought that you wanted a 3DS

Check it out, it's great.
    That fan made pokemon fighting game was great.
    (And that probably means this one will be great too, unless they manage to mess up everything beyond belief like Sonic 06
    *Shudders from disgust*)

I like most fighting games.
    But the Tekken series takes the cake.
    And whaddya know, the guys who made the latest Tekken games are on the job on this one.
    They should add some mode that's like Tekken Force to Pokken, that's the best one, after the usual fighting you know...

Oh yeah, if you have a smartphone and like electro music, check out Geometry dash(Or download it for PC).
    It's worth a try just for the OST
    Beware, it's really difficult, so you won't be hearing much of the songs without some practice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…