• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

Thank you very much for these names. I'm sure they'll prove to be useful. Also, take all the time you need for reading that PM, cause it's quite a wall of text. ^^

And Happy New Year, btw!
    Merry Christmas, to you too! ^^

Anyway, I ask because first: I thank you because it was very useful information. And I ask because over the 2 years, I've decided that I want to make my story into something original and I've begun to take it very seriously. Also, thank you for giving me the names of Verity and Rafflesia as they have proved to be very useful. But I came to ask if you could give me a name to use for your character because I couldn't think of anything other than Zozo which I know I can't use. Particularly, you can give me a small list to choose from and even a middle and or last name.

EDIT: Also, I'll try to send anymore relevant information through PM.
    My, my, it's been quite a while. But I've been dying to ask you this question: Do you remember when you gave me those abilities/data to work with and whatnot like Sacrum Tellurs, Blue Mage/Geomancer, Wrath, Serenity, etc?
    Can trade for a few hours tonight. If that doesn't work, any time tomorrow is fine.
    Hey zozo! I got something funny to share. I was just petting my cat Mshka and I noticed he looks just like a cross
    between a Luxio and an Umbreon, even personality wise too! lol! Sadly, we just got him back from the vet, but we found out that he'll be ok. Really happy about that! :)
    Yeah exactly! Its a movie branching into the magical side, a mysterious journey fits in perfectly!
    True, DC suck at movies. Although I hear Jason Momoa is Aquaman and his outfit is the silver/black one instead of the original?
    Iron Man's was very good. And yep, the first is one of my faves.
    Same! Plus it sounds interesting, surgeon gets into a car accident, loses control of his hands, so he goes travelling around the world to help fix them.
    Also, a Black Panther origin would be good, or Captain Marvel, but Black Panther won't be unless its a prequel or flashbacks.
    See that's funny, because I always love watching the origin stories. Iron Man's, Spiderman's, I just love seeing them making their equipment and testing out their powers. I really want an origin story movie for Dr Strange, at least some flashbacks.
    I haven't seen the films, and I don't really want to after the reviews I've seen LOL.

At least Marvel is getting the origin thing right, even they said they don't want to do them anymore.
    I know right? And we all know The Defenders will do well based on how amazing Daredevil was.
    Haha well the movie is the origin, with Dr Doom as a blogger :/
    Yeah it came out earlier this week :D The old one was boring in comparison :p Ghost Rider should be a TV series IMO. Make a full Marvel Knights series, like they're doing with the Defenders. Then you get, Punisher, Ghost Rider, Blade and Moon Knight :D Fantastic 4 might be good, but Galactus won't be in it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…