• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AJ2000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ooh, I have never played anything besides Pokemob. Except the mainstream Mario games.

My mom is the boss of the guy that is the boss of me, so she can pull strings to work magic.
    I got my Gameboy advance when 8 years old. It got broken 3 years after. had to buy my own DS when DPpt came out.
    you're older than me, so lol

No one is watcjing over me. I worked mostly alone (With one co-worker in the same situation as me. Boss was busy elsewhere), so I could just take long toilet breaks and brose Serebii., which helped a lot
    Gurl, we were not that annoying, cuz we got to learn the basics in how to have a non-electronic childhood.

Well, I am on my phone during breaks ans dtuff. last summer I was modded during my working period, so the first month was difficult for me.
    when I see high-schoolers now, I feel old. Like.. Iwanna go Chainsawmassacre on most of them, thinking "when I was that age"- whish in itself i a reminder that "Hey, you're old"

Nooo, I don't. I just go around changing lightbulbs etc. Mostly painting jobs, I am basically an artist
    Ugh.. I don't wanna grow up... And ew... you're older than me. lol. Not that it matters, butv I always feel old, so it is weird for me to be young. lol

no wars. the slack job as a janitor is my kind of way. Arguing customers are fun. they do not understand my irony. lol Too bad for them, I guess...
    I work for the money, honestly.. I do not vcare wether I enjoy the job or not
    Ooooh, happy birthday then.. I guess.. My birthday is in June, so I got like... a few weeks left. I am 94.

Grocery stores... Ugh, I do not wanna work there.... Though they give you stuff to do, i guess...
    No, not really. It is more that she is in charge of personel in schools around the quarter.

How old are you anyeay? Too young children just makes you wanna go all Terminator on them.
    lucky for me, my mom is at a high position at the city hall, so she can make shinx happen
    gurl you should join. you'r RP skills are awesome, and I haven't seen you in anything besides Tales of heroes.

I am not sure yet, but I have experience from 4th grade, and I think somewhere between 6-9th grade.. I am note sure yet.
    I am that spoiled rich brat. I basically am the character I SU'd as in Skies of Kanto RP. I have never applied for a job..........

I am studying Pedagogy. That is social behaviour with children in order to graduate as a teacher in A LOT of years. Quore rewarding.
    Yeah, I do cool stuff.. lol. No, m mom works there, and she got me the job two years ago, and it has been my escape goat ever since.

Oh yeah.. do one ever graduate college? I dunno... my last exam was due this Thursday. I finished on Tuesday...
    That was my summer job last year. Janitor's assistant at city hall. I do have that same job this year tho.. I start in a few weeks.
    I graduated two years ago. I am in college second year. lol. I am 20 years old y'know
    Worj? What work? lol. I am enjoying late night refreshments with two neighbours in my dorm. they are argueing just because he ominously glares at her while she was sleeping. Weird people indeed. lol
    New post in Tale of heroes? Just bunny val if you want.
    I don't think it matters as long as the survey is answered.

I have to do a group project where we do research on a company, and write a report on how the company can be improved. My group and I decided on Nintendo, and the thing they need to improve is their advertising. We're gathering information on how people get news about Nintendo, and if their advertising works well. That's why I'm going around with this survey in my signature. xD
    It was almost as if they suddenly had a realisation there were fans elsewhere XD

Ahh that's true unless your me, where you make an attractive woman look like some freak because you couldn't draw fingers at the time...
    Sorry it took me so long to respond to this o_O

Yeah, there is a lot more UK events cropping up. In the earlier gens we didn't really get it, but since gen 5 we've been getting a steady stream of events and they don't just happen in London either! Which is a good thing, because as much as I love the series there is no way I'm making a four hour journey to London to get some rare pokemon.

That picture of Kenna you drew. Wowza, she looks way more attractive than I made her to be XD
    It sucks because their is such a large group of fans in the UK and Canada. I mean we recently got the Eon ticket distribution so I guess that's something. Plus I know a lot of local GAME stores do little tournaments every now and then but its nothing fancy.

Hmm, sounds kinda interesting :)
    Would've been cooler than events. It sucks as well because we don't get as many events for pokemon as America or Japan would have. We can get the online distributions and the ones that everyone gets, but it's very rare we'll have our own event for one. Yeah, I think I know which guy you're talking about.

A volcano plot would be pretty interesting, but it would also be quite dangerous! XD I suppose you could always have a dormant volcano somewhere?
    Aww man the Kalos legendary trio would look sick with mega forms. I think a new explorable world would be kinda fun, and since they introduced Hoopa officially they could even use that to tie it in.

A volcano? Wow, wonder how that would've came into play XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…