• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AJ2000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Val Royeaux is a nice place, I think I was around the same level when I took that section on. I do try to run away, but they're relentless! I tried climbing on a rock at one point and the bear glitched onto the rock and killed me :/

It's a pharmaceutical one :)
    It took me a while to close that rift to be honest, partially cause I stupidly thought about trying to close it when I was really low levelled. Yes, bears are the worst! I'm around a level 12 atm in my current run through and I'm sill finding it hard to kill them.

Sounds like a plan! :) Maybe if I can find the money! Most of the money I get from my apprenticeship goes to paying the bills (I make £207 a week, and after taking away what I use for bills I have £120 left over). I do like the look of it being fully online, I haven't heard much about the multiplayer aspect but I think that would be a great addition to the game.
    Yeah, they were in a little secluded area past the river where a rift is. I stumbled on it by accident! I didn't even think they were dragons at first but then it turned out they were. They might fly around but I've only really seen them in three areas.

You'll love it I'm sure!
    There's a bit in the Hinterlands (when you get horses from Master Dennet) where if you carry on walking you can run into an area of dragons. Admittedly, they were little baby dragons but I'm certain there was a big mam dragon prowling around as well o_O

Its such a good game! Would highly recommend! Yeah, I mainly played as warriors or thieves, so I'm thinking this time I might be a mage.
    Yeah, I wish we could have more than 8. In some situations I would definately have preferred ten! There's a point in the game where you choose to go with the red templars or the mages, and I was quite low levelled at the time and I got obliterated o_O I had to rely on the tactical camera to get me through it, cause at least that way my party members weren't trying to propel themselves at the strongest enemy.

Yeah, when I first played the game I never played it seriously. I think I spent most of my time lockpicking and stealing pretty much everything I could get my hands on :D I restarted it a while back (I think July last year) but then I forgot and left it. But that was mostly because I bought Bioshock Infinite and ended up playing that most of the time XD This time I'm determined to play it proper. Do the side quests, craft some stuff, go exploring for landmarks. Hmm, I love playing Nords and Khajiits :)
    I'd never played one either, so I was in the same boat as you! XD Yeah, I do most of the sidequests before doing the story quest as well. I'm currently in the Emerald Graves and it's probably one of the most aesthetically pleasing places in the game next to the winter place. Word of advice, try and get a lot of the sidequests done before you move on to story elements in whatever areas you're at. They help you level up, and you'll definately need that for when it comes to fights!

Fair enough, haven't played that in a while. Was thinking of restarting Skyrim again recently...
    Opening a window works wonders for me, luckily. Since I don't have a fan, so it is either freeze to death or melt.
    Yeah, I also forgot to open my window, so it was really warm here as well...
    It is when I had to get ready to leave at 2 PM, and hd to pack, clean and fix my entire dorm. lol
    Oh good.. I woke up at like, 1 PM. I have so much on my agenda today, and I don't feel like doing anything!.
    Sounds fun. lol. Excuse me, I can't pay firther attention, so i'l go tob bed now
    Totally. I have done the same thing. Or you're just smart, and he wanted to takeadvantage of that.. I've done that too

Naah, that makes it so awkward. lol

Meh, one can't really except anything else from me,.
    Gurl had a crush on you~

Well, at least she tried talking it off. Rather that than she just running off.

I feel like Norway is the most boring place on earth. The most exciting thing for me today was gettin drunk. It is like 5 AM. Why am I not asleep yet?!

I used my "charms" to ruin his social life, shatter his psyche and cause him to drop out.
    I am way too girly for my own good. No wonder people bullied me, I'd bully me in high school if I viewed myself liek I do now. xD

Oo, scary! I have never experienced that. I Norway, we just beat up potentisl burglars, and avoid the problem all together.

Not fit for VM'ing on a forum for mostly children, I tell you. lol
    I get anxious behind the wheel. I can't handle it yet. And yeah, Imma farm-boy! though I am deathly afraid of insects... I don't know how to fix stuff, if it si broken, i buy a new one. lol. I have an urban dad after all

I get anxious sleeping on the buss since I ALWAYS miss my stop.

it feels weird being called out with my username, or name in general. lol. High schol is evil, but I got my revenge, so I am all right. I appriciate your thoughts though. my schoo, didn'y have any club. Norwegian schools focus on results rather than environment.
    Gurl, I don't even have a car. Or the liscence in general.... I am strong and can do handyman-stuff, and I know how most stuff works since I grew up on a farm.
    Buses are lifesavers. God damn high schoo, ruining ewverything. High school for me was bullying, trying to be invisible and dealing with being gay. didn't really help out that much. Ugh.
    But my job is mainly painting.. I panted a kindergarden last summer. I felt special. lol

I didn't work until I was 18. I am spoiled to the point where I dont know how anything works.......
    I never did that. my mom told me not to tell that I am her son, to make stuff easier. The bad thing was that everyone knew me there, since I've been with mother at work A LOT of times during my early life
    Well, my lazy nature gets the better of me a bit too much sometimes... 15 minutes breaks turns into 45 minutes.. Ooop. I am payed by the hour anyway. lol

it is like.. "My mom owns this plase, and your arse!" so you have to take advantage of it sometimes. lol
    My mom is pretty serious in her work, and I am too. though I do take advantage of my position every now and then. I slack off a lot with my phone, browsing the forum. At least I did last year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…