• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How did you guess XD

=O dood! You need to see it! It's the awesomness!

I'm not too bad. Alot of work to do for college, BUT I'm not too shabby. How about yourself? =D
    Haha, yeah I don't know how much help I can be since we don't live anywhere remotely close to each other. xD Sorry?

And stress sucks, though I personally like being busy... I'm relatively stress-free at the moment, but that's going to change once I move and school starts and blah blah blah.
    Yep, still involved in theatre! I'm actually attending a theatre conservatory this coming year in college-I'm majoring in Lighting Design.

So how are you doing?
    Inactive here, Gaia, or both? Heh, I just returned to Gaia after two years. Accounts aren't deleted so you can become inactive and continue when you find interest again.
    Heyy

Yeah I don't really come on SPPf anymore lol =(

Haven't been up to much. Just got heaps of school work and stuff to do. How about yourself?
    I only check MySpace to see if I have messages, I don't always have time for MSN, and this place goes down sometimes. I'd say your best bet is through e-mail (it's what I use for MSN). Or I could invite ya to Gaia and we could talk there since I'm on that a lot.

Nothing much going on here. How 'bout you?
    D
    depends on which Fiyero it was

:x
    I call you a ferret-badger hybrid and you say I'm covered in chocolate! ;~;

What does that mean anyway? haha
    Well, my mom got a new job in San Francisco. But since it's such an expensive city, I come with her to help with the money. Since I can easily get a transfer from the Whole Foods Market I work here to the one in...possibly Oakland.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…