• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
fango pango
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I enjoy the thought of a green alien gem trying to flush herself down a toliet she can't fit in.

Lol poor Peridot
    Haha, it has been a while! Things have been very stressful, my parents moved to another state in August, my cat has to stay with them temporarily cuz I'm renting a room right now. I should be able to get my own place in October or November, but my cat is 17 and was just diagnosed with renal failure, so I dunno if I'm gonna be able to bring her back with me or not. I'm really upset about it. :( I know she's 17 and she's outlived all of our expectations cuz she's a REALLY small cat (she's under 5 pounds right now, which isn't good), so hopefully she'll be able to live a happy rest of her life and when the time comes that it's more suffering than happiness, we'll have to put her to sleep. :'( I'm not ready. I'm still looking for a full-time job, so hopefully I find one soon. How r u?

~CG
    Yeah it's looking like it should stay healthy for now. Pretty pleased with this outcome, thank you!
    Posts about the one-year anniversary I have made in case you didn't see them:

I will do a MAJOR TIMESKIP through what would be summer break. It will start the first day of school. And with that, all new plots, and new opportunities for new characters! So hopefully those of you who haven't been stretching the character limit will take this chance to do so.

because it's a new year, meaning higher years and ages, I will need you to repost your character signups for ALL of your characters after we restart. Including new and old. I know it's tedious, but then I can have one document with all the characters on it. Plus, it gives you the chance to add any new personality traits/hobbies/relationships that have occurred since we started.

~~
    Also, I wanted to talk to you about putting in an inactivity rule. Something along the lines of "If you aren't on for x (insert unit of time here), your character will be deleted and you will have to reapply, as well as you get a strike" or something like that.
    *runs in circles screaming* I HATE SCHOOL SCREW SCHOOL I WANNA LIVE UNDER A ROCK WITH MY YOUTUBERS ANS WE CAN JUST PLAY GAMES AND BE HAPPY AND I WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS STRESS AND MESSED UP CRAP AND PEOPLE BECAUSE PEOPLE SUCK AND THEY SCARE ME AND SO DOES SCHOOL *sits down and cries* I just want one day where I don't have a mental breakdown, why is it so hard ;-;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…