• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, remember how I was going for a shiny Hawlucha? I finally got it. It's missing IV's in speed, but it's still really nice. I have it at level 100. What have you been up to?
    Yeah, I've been trying for a shiny ho-oh. and I just got the shiny Hawlucha yesterday! I'm excited for the original games too, I'm getting all 3. I'm really hoping they keep the glitches, they were part of the beauty of the games. Although I'll admit I want infinite Rare Candies so I can get 6 level 100's to beat the crap out of everyone in battle xP
    Hi again, Amphy! I have the Pokémon you are looking for for your Pokédex if you still need them. Feel free to VM or PM me and we can work something out!
    Aww, he sounds so cute! Cross between a Luxio and an Umbreon, eh? Sounds like he looks cute and grumpy at the same time.
    So sorry to hear he had to go to the vet. :( But I'm glad to hear he'll be okay! ^^
    Sorry Amphy, I have to leave for work, but we can trade tomorrow. I'll breed your pokemons in the mean time, we have 13 pokes to trade tomorrow. ^^
    Cool! Too bad no Shaymin event ever came to Europe. Not that i'd use Shaymin in battle but it's a cool Pokémon to have. Just like Ampharos. :)
    hey I remember trading with you before... I noticed you're looking for a meloetta. Would you trade me the shiny shinx in your trade shop for that? If it's not a fair trade, I can throw some PP maxes or rare candies on.
    Hi there. Saw you play Pokémon as well so... Here i am. Judging for your signature and profile picture, your favourite is Ampharos?
    no problem. I hold onto a lot of wonder trade pokemon, so I win the lottery every time. I get at least a PP up 99% of the time, although I get more quite often.
    thank you very much! My eevee I sent you may have its HA and egg moves, I did breed a whole bunch awhile back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…