• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I tested it out against high level AI opponents, and it seems like even defences works wonders. Just Leech Seed, up the defense that is relevant to the opponent, then you're safe to max the other defense. I took out mid-50s Fighting types when it was still level 37 lol (Heavy Slam Hariyama only did 25 damage at +6 Defenses)
    Turns out the daily stages are back, and they aren't as irritating as we think! They also seem to have nice abilities so far. Oh, you can't? Dang, was planning on using it in trying to pass Mewtwo and Genesect.

XD that's true. Hope you have fun and not get too stressed out with it!
    No problem and luckily I get to have a 3 by 5 inch index card for my final tomorrow. I'm on the beginning stages of what to write down at the moment (since I just took two finals today, one of them being at 8:00 A.M.)
    128 Sp. Def. What do you think
    Yeah, definitely. I would not fare well in an environment like that since I put too much work into my characters' backstories and such that them dying would be horrible.

Huh, that's interesting. It made it pretty clear when the final boss was because the chapter was titled 'The Final Encounter'. I finished the game. My verdict is that while it wasn't very good, it was a fun ride overall despite the frustrating parts. Apparently the frustrating things were addressed in the second game. I'm glad I played it, despite my criticisms. Now on to a necromancer run of Diablo 2 (remember the caffeinated skeletons?). Though this time I'm going to do it right and do a proper build.
    It really depends upon who the DM is. Some want their players to experience the story that they tell, some see it as a 'me vs. them' kinda deal. I've only experienced the former. Which is a lot more fun, since the DM isn't actively trying to kill you.

If you passed the harder one, then the easier one should be fine. Yay playing video games! I'm currently playing Dementium: The Ward. It's a horror game, and it's also not that great. If nothing else, dying resulting in having to restart the chapter stinks really really badly.
    Yeah, that's the best way of presenting them if they aren't part of the normal stages. I won't mind too much if they do another gimmick as long as it isn't as tedious as the Safari. Although looking at what they're doing now, that's pretty unavoidable. Well yeah, it is a good item, but I never thought I would actually need it just to pass a stage. x_x

Oh wow, your name is orange now. It's much more visible than the red name in the BW2 skin, that's for sure. Congrats on the promotion! XD
    Congratulations! You're promotion to smod gives me more confidence that I'll pass my Calculus final and be done with community college.
    True, btw, congrats on the orange name.

Now my two favorite mods are super mods.

Speaking of which, I kind of which I could hold more of a conversation with KD. I think I'm just shy.
    They seem to be reserving the special stages and events for legendaries and Pokemon that don't evolve [no, the Safari didn't exist, there is no war in Ba Sing Se], so they'll probably create more and more stages until we get Stage 500 or something. After ~9000 coins wasted on it I finally caught the damn thing. I never thought I'd ever use Attack Power but I did and I still had like five moves left.

Super Mario Galaxy is where Rosalina came from right? I don't know much about it myself.
    One thing I will miss from the original RSE were the berries text descriptions and the various shapes of berry plants.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…