• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
KillerDraco
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I may not have been the first person you infracted and I know you're not a (s)mod in the Nintendo Discussion subforum but could you do a favor for me regarding the Fire Emblem spoilers?

Basically when someone makes a post, one will spoiler it. However on the Activity Page thing, anyone can still see the post another one makes, spoiler or not. However if one brackets the post like this:
    So I was wondering if you could do something so I don't see their posts on my wall since I and the others do have at least a buddy that posts in the Fire Emblem thread. Sorry about the long VM but I thought I'd bring this up considering spoiler'd posts appear on everyone's Activity Page. ^^;
    yeah occasionally youll get lucky with it but i just turned it off. it's not worth it when it texts me 20 minutes after it's all gone
    Wow they went pretty fast then. When I looked it has been up for 10 mins and it took forever to go thru bc I can't speak German so I assumed it would last a bit :( amazon fr hasn't gone up yet and is cheaper so Id look there if you can.
    wave 5a is on amazon de! hopefully you see this before they disappear its not a bad idea to have them all secured if you want them

comes to 18.47 apiece if you buy all 4
    Everybody played a role in it. All I did was say what everybody else was already thinking lol. You don't owe me anything you earned this =)

Also you look much better in orange.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…