• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Guess if you strive for the best, you put your focus on that and therefore never get a chance to learn what romance is. :p Serena gets screwed over because of that. Oh, it does? I won't ask then.
    Speaking for lawyers, did you hear that someone on Yelp got sued over a negative review today?
    Well, Luffy wants to be King of the Pirates, and he's also really oblivious as well. So maybe becoming the best of the best means sacrificing romantic feelings? :p I don't know.
    Well, doesn't everything need standards?
    Really? I'll have to see it when it's dubbed or when I start watching it again.
    There was no Amourshipping in it? That's a bit surprising.
    Never mind, finish your works on hand first ;)
    But it will be tedious you have to press that B button every time :S
    Lol I even doubt if Suarez would shake Evra's hand :)
    Because I am so clumsy smart that I don't have to do many scenes, and tell you I am actually the one to think the plots :) Grrrr don't you know my claws are sharp enough to slice Ramen?
    :'( You are mentioning some unhappy moments
    btw when will Serena has her next performance? Long enough waiting! Wasn't her always practicing while traveling with you?
    Told you Man Utd got some good defenders :D
    His obliviousness has only gotten worse over the years. :p
    Okay good. Don't worry, I won't. I have standards and I don't let myself take any crap from losers who aren't worth my time.
    No, I still need to catch up on the anime. I've usually watched the dub. It's about a haunted house isn't it?
    Hehe yeah but this episode was a master piece and Serena's imagination of the children being eaten was so lol.
    Clever boy, why wouldn't you buy an Everstone instead :D
    Yep, my guess will be Barca 1-0 Juv, see if I get it right :D (Evra is Steel/Fighting type, that will deal only 1/4 damage :/)
    Hahaha my usual role is just a stunt double :'( What's wrong with my skills?
    Oops I forgot I only know Fury Swipes :x
    That brat girl will never work, our Jessie is the one who does all the job D:) (I thought Amour=Armor?)
    Yeah, and I am so happy we finally grab top 4 in BPL :D (You have to beware of Man Utd in ECL next year :D)
    No, because Bale has the intention to replace CR7! He is a bad guy! (idk but it seems De Gea wants to leave)
    And also because he's dense as a brick. Hopefully, those people I meet at my new place won't be opposite of me in terms of personality.
    Lol, can the slow drivers hear them? I bet that even if they could, they'll just deliberately ignore it.
    Well, I don't think I said that I thought XY wasn't good in the first place. I though these XY episodes were pretty good, honestly.
    Hill billies crack me up! XD
    I really liked that episode. It surprised me that TRio came up with a decently clever plan like that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…