• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just want to say it's nice your willing to be friends with someone who disagree with you (on the Iris debate). You have an open mind and is willing to be friends with people who are different than you. I like that. I'm like that too. ^_^
    Here, uploaded some of the fanart there for you, the ones I thought were nicer and haven't been posted here yet (or at least I haven't seem them):

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Lol, You WERE Right! I Was Really Surprised About The Sevii Islands Though. Lol, I Was So Convinced About That! :p I Wasn't Really Swayed Either Way About The Jessie And James Though. I Was Just Stating Why It Wasn't An Impossibility. But Just An Interesting Fact. The "J&J" From Yellow Were Never Actually Named That. They Were Just Named "Rocket". Lol Just A Thought. But I Enjoyed Our Little Debates. You're Like The Only Person On These Forums That Put Up A Good Argument And It Was Fun. =]
    Ha, you were right, contests didn't make it in.
    But I was right about Sevii Islands not being in, and that the Rocket Executives are NOT Jessie/Musashi and James/Kojiro. :] They're Apollo, Athena, Lambda, and Lance.
    haha, waiting anxiously for hgss! i am really exited about the pokethlon actually. it makes the game feel fresher and not just "dppt in johto"
    haha thank you! thats because i try to get as much facts about what i am talking about as possible before talking about it. and if i am not sure on something, i either dont say it or acknowledge that i dont know it, or just look it up lol. i try at least lol
    Well Porygon-Z is my second favorite. And Raichu is awesome. Too bad people don't use it that much just because they want to keep Pikachu.
    and by the way, raichu is my second favorite pokemon, second to porygon z, and yes, raichu is indeed uberly awsome! i just wish it got an item boost like "bright orb- boosts the attack, sp. attack, and speed of raichu by 50%" lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…