• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, Filipina then. .w.; And yeppers, Cebuano born and raised. xD This is the first time in like, ever, that I met another Pinoy online that isn't DeviantArt. xD
    That's nice. I tried playing it, though I usually end up snapping some strings since I use a pick. Same here. I can also play the keyboard, though I can play one note at a time. It's kinda challenging.

I feel sorry for you. It's kinda seldomn for a teen not to experience fun during highschool for reasons like homeschool... Which leads me to presume Sppf is your sanctuary. But hey, a friend is a friend, whether personal or cyber. Tbh, I kinda feel empathetic

Haha. Looks like someone's new to the Megaman franchise, or so it seems. It's just in the pause menu.

Thanks
    Athéla: Was... Your wife human at one point?

Braxton: Oh... Maybe if you play with Ralvia, Balkiov, and I, it'll help keep your mind off of those things. ^^
    Yeah music gigs. I play the guitar.

But highschool's supposed to be the best time a teenager can have. Yeah computer class was the most fun. So it was like engineering to you? That's rough though, being taught at home instead. How did you cope with it?

I meant the one with the Fefnir kind of form. You know, two big guns in both arms. I always modify each arm's trajectory for accuracy.
    Zephraxe: This looks... Completely out of place in this world. It looks like something you would see in my world...

Athéla: *Looks around, a bit impressed* It's really nice... *Turns to Aurus* Who built this place?

Braxton: *Walks up next to Nicemé* Are you all right?
    I was kinda hoping to catch up to him and talk hero stuff in relative privacy, but if people have other plans oh well.

Yea the game seems ok still. I'm waiting to get it used though, and when I finish the second one on DS.
    Seems I did! Oops! xP

I wouldn't say good friends, but we talk occasionally.

OOC: Let's do that time skip now.

*Awhile later, they arrive at a two story mansion in the middle of a forest...*

Zephraxe: ... Whoa. Wasn't expecting to see a place like this...
    I forget who your character is. I was actually hoping to run into Torrent in the stairs, and Weather Witch. Are you playing either of them? But it's a free RP. You don't need to ask.

That's TERRIBLE. So they cut like half the saurs, changed how fossils are gotten, and no interaction. At least I hear the game is still fun. I don't really care about the only one slot cause I never play a game more than once.
    Slr. Had some gigs in the past few weeks. I earned a little bit of money, but I can manage lol.

Huh? You don't like school? Oh yeah that reminds me. Are you in high school or in college?

For that form, I always use Atlas form. It does a heck lot of damage but in the cost of mobility. But of course it can't match up against ZX. Who could argue with its versatility?
    Ohh, I see. Well, that makes sense there. When you're older? How so, if you don't mind my asking? I did read it. And I'm following their advice. I'm starting to draw sketches from manga and the like, and I'm starting off with mugshots. My only issue is hair. That's it. Eye proportions are a maybe, but overall, I think I'm getting somewhere.

We are? Then goodness, let me say that Battle Network Bass is the absolutely best in the Megaman series as a whole! Out of both Bass renditions, he's the greatest, naturally. Especially with his Earth Breaker. And his fusion with Gregar/Falzar.

Oh. Why not? :eek:
    Zephraxe: It won't be so troublesome once I have my team all brought together. Hopefully...

Kórvem: Zero, could we speak in private? I would like to know all that there is to know about your enemies. Perhaps I could devise some counter strategies against them.
    Yeah I'm just really busy....

Good luck with that....

I don't use him to make fun of him, well most of the time...
    Athéla: *Turns to face them when she hears her name* ...

Zephraxe: Wait... *Looks at the Noivern and Kabutops with an angry glare* You two attacked my sister?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…