• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
thecutecelefable

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there! Happy Halloween! :3 (i mean happy easter)

Whats some fun stuff you did today?^^
    understand didn't get a noticed so I disregarded the request since you never responded but if you like to still have the request you can request again with the correct way and I will accept ^_^
    hey there I am still waiting on that base you wanted like I asked below if you don't answer back I assume you changed your mind on your team pose which I will cancel your order. I noticed you wondered off from the sprite page I was referring too which team poses don't consist with the new battle bases in the 3ds version. I need you to pick from the one I posted to you below please and thanks ^_^
    apperently the last time I had my shop they changed the page link on me for the battle bases ._. I was wondering why you said the fire one >.> anyway this is the correct battle base you can choose from for the the team pose sorry for the confusion.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/41996/

edit: nvm it is correct you must of wondered off to the other stuff the battle bases are only for that link I gave you. The battle base link you wondered off to isn't for battle bases.
    hey there saw your post in my shop you didn't specifically put what kind of trainer you wanted on your team pose besides it being animated so all I need to know what trainer you want which it will be black and white 2 sprites. All you have to do is edit your post please and then Ill add you. Thanks ^_^
    I'm good too.

Do you like to wear dresses like i do? XD I guess i asked since u also seem to like fairies or at least fairy type pokemon lol. I never meet people online who seem to like dresses....o_O;; its all about jeans now it seems. It gets boring lol.

I never liked jeans much....i find them so uncomphey......although i guess i looked okay in them *shrug* not really my best look in my opinion XD cept when i went ash ketchum for halloween one year. then i pulled them off rather cutely.
    Its been awhile since we last talked lol XD I love how Clefable and the whole Clefairy line are PURE FAIRY now! ^-^
    Yeah! I love those ponies!^^ They're funny XD

Whats your favorite pony? I like Pinkie Pie, tries to always be happy and smiling, just like me =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…