• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If I remember correctly, everyone IS entitled to their opinion. And if my opinion seems like trolling, then either ignore it or get lost. I offer advice on how I'd use the team, and if you don't like it, then too bad.
    Machamp and Metagross aren't the only common leads that you lose to actually. Jirachi is probably even worse to Lassy than either of those two cause of Iron Head flinch hax. Tyranitar can OHKO even through Sash thanks to Sand Stream. Heatran and Infernape both take it down in two hits but Froslass can at least get two layers or one layer and a Taunt. Infernape is 2HKO'd most of the time by Shadow Ball if Lass uses it. Also on a side note there is a small chance that Roserade won't be 2HKO'd by Icy Wind but again, its only a small chance. Icy Wind is still a pretty interesting idea for Aerodactyl and Azelf (if you use Shadow Ball.)
    Icy Wind is actually pretty useful for beating Aerodacyl leads. It doesn't do much to Azelf as it only 3HKOs. Icy Wind also won't take out anti-lead Dragonite like Ice Beam will but around half the time it will KO after one LO recoil. Still good for Aero I guess but not anything else I can think of.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…