• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
matthew11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh. That sounds nice. :) I mostly know how to play the banduria but can (sort of) play our keyboard.

Really? Don't see much fun in it... Just school work really... Probably 'cause I don't have any friends in real life (or, at least, who I consider friends. Some of them are sort of friends to me) Uh... Not really? I can't really remember simce that was when I was younger and right now I'm just self-learning really through the net.

Okay, just wanted to clarify. But seriously, my brother and I can't edit Model F/FX's trajectory on our emulator so...yeah.

Nice N avatar.
    Gigs? As in music gigs or something else?

Who doesn't? But I enjoy computer class. First time consciously blocked out sounds to focus on putting a wire (forgot if it was for internet or something else) together. High school, but since I was homeschooled, I don't know my grade level.

Form as in Albert, right? Agreed.
    Really? I'll probably be heading to school again by June. I'm hoping not though...

I am now at the last stage. I managed to reach the end but lost to Albert's second form... Really? I like using Siarnaq (yes, I like calling the form Siarnaq) the most, even though he has become less useful as the game progressed... Of course ZX is the most useful. I find myself using it the most overall.
    It sure was. Actually, my fanfic is based on memories of Ash and Serena. That's what the prologue mentions, and that's what I'll be reiterating in the upcoming chapters. There will be several timeskips. I obviously cannot write a chapter for every gym battle, Tripokelon, capture and evolution. And the key thing about my fic is the shipping anyway. That's what Pokevision suggested.

The way I see it, your fic can be completed in some 20 chapters?

Blood Red has exams. Pokevision had exams till now. I didn't ask him after that though. xD
    LOL it was a midnight flight after I had just stuffed myself with a lot of food. You know what economy class is like, so I was cramped in the flight and couldn't digest the food properly. So I had a severe stomachache, and I was very sleepy. xD And revamps it completely. Not my cup of tea tbh. I really don't mind fanfics which are absolutely not connected to the anime, or at least follow on from the timeline given. I dislike my own fanfic for that reason actually. Unfortunately, I need to create some basis to see them getting together before going my own way, hence I have to step in to at least the immediate future timeline

I don't see why you say that. The plot is fine. Just that the current subplot of seems a bit forced. Ash battling a minion of the entire team and rescuing May is all fine. But the bigger battle can wait a bit. You should have Ash and Serena go to Vaniville first, talk about her giving up the title of Kalos Queen, making a decision about it, then walking towards...Lumiose City again, let's say to give up the title and they are waylaid by this group.

Awesome! I badly needed a proofreader. I'll send it over shortly :D
    Finally recovered from that flight. LOL. I don't know...the timeline of the fanfic seemed odd. Anyway...how about no? xD Nah...go on! I appreciate a good joke :D

Oh man. Any particular reason? And would you mind proofreading my next chapter?
    Well...I never really bothered to read the fanfic. I know people rate it highly, but personally I didn't like the way he rolled back to Kanto. It was unnecessary. He could've just gone along with the current timeline IMO. And more Hitler jokes. Great -_-

LOL I'd tell you the story of our VB class, but I don't have too much time for that. I have to catch my flight soon. So I'll type it out when I get back home. The VB thing was really fun. LOL
    Well that's a pity really. He could've taken the route that I took- creating some sort of reminiscence. Everybody knows I am a hardcore AmourShipper, and that I'd never write a story against it. Yet, at least from the reviews, what kept people interested was the reason why the two are in different places, and are so sad.

1 month -_- And here I am, making do with 10 days. Hahah the Master Troll is one of our lecturers. I'll send it to you via PM. The text is probably as long as one of my fanfic chapters xD
    LOL why? What did he do anyway?

Hahah how long is your sem break? I had a week, and I'm returning to KL tonight. College resumes on Tuesday. And I have one subject with the Master Troll next sem xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…