• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• fairy would you like to be my first aqua gym challenge? I'd like to be a e4 member~
    still making a team right now though
    nvm, just noticed/got notified that there are only 8 spots. Guess Ill try to be an e4, but idk how good my team will be since I'm stuck to just one and all. that and splatoon comes out for me tomorrow at midnight(well technically today since its midnight already ugh whatever 28th at midnight i mean) so I'll be focused more on that.
    resign from trinity due to inactivity/splatoon hits tomorrow and I'm gonna no life it
    and then I apply for another league
    wth is wrong with me T.T
    I will be back later as well as answer everyone that messaged me that I didn't answer yet my laptop isn't plugged in atm because mom stole my adapter thing to connect to extension cord.
    OMG! I'm so sorry! I never got any kind of notification that you had sent me a VM.

Anyway, what I need, it has to be something that I can upload onto the Image Manager at Fanfiction-dot-net. A drawing would possibly be best as it's "homemade", but I'm not going to be too picky.
    Give him the position but let him know I will be challenging the league soon and his badge will be my first :)
    Hahahah
    It has been a while, but the Aqua league is starting again. I got bored with no commitments, I looks to be busy. Great to hear that you can do the artwork, I'll send you a message when we have 4 gym leaders with the first set of banners and badges (you do badges right?)
    Have fun with your other leagues, you are always welcome at Aqua league though, as a challenger or as a leader.
    Hey Fairywitch,
    Your PM box is full so I'll post here.
    It's been over a year since I left the forums, but now I have returned and am making steps to resurrect Pokemon Aqua Gym League.
    I was wondering:
    A) If you would like your spot as Fairy Leader
    B) If you have time to do artwork for the leaders. I am using most of the old art as it covers what I need and is still relevant, but everything that was person specific needs to be remade for the new leaders.
    Thanks
    Kelde0
    I'll be on in like 10-20 minutes. Gotta do something first. But I want to know right now if I'll lose my mod status or not. I never really did anything as a mod anyway, but I just want some certainty.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…