• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
00swms
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey you yeah you
    be sure and catch your VGC tournament battles! I swear ill start on Wind Waker! ^^
    seriously, that is a pretty sick lookin banner, zero

thank you! I should prolly give you points for these kinds of things, huh?

gen 1 dope pokes
    victreebel, slowbro, cloyster-onix combo, seeking, magikarp, ditto, snorlax
    Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku. I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
    Yeah I've been busy and my laptop was broken for a long time, I'll try to get on the xat more regulary but I can't make any promises
    Zero, I'm telling you this as your long lost serebii friend: you can't run something called "Humanity" club. You aren't even a human.
    I know you're doing this merely as a way to derive entertainment from these foolish mortals, as they dance wildly puppeteered by the patrons unseen. You most stop now. Your action is only bringing you closer to your demise, in which already predicted by your repeated use of the invisible spell. You know you are targeted and leaving your footprints more in here would only make your scent stronger for the death hounds to track you down. Rethink your options, friend!
    hey zero eeveelution tournament has started please contact your opponent to schedule a battle time.
    I'll get badges to you once FairyWitch completes them.
    As for the colour and pokemon, Completely up to you, whatever you feel looks good and fits well.
    You can have a look at FairyWitch's art for the league here
    Hey,
    FairyWitch recommended me here to get a badge case.
    Would you be able to do that for the Aqua Gym League?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…