• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm that too :)
    I think Ash is getting too strong and smart.
    Ha that only works on Pokem....oh wait I'm a pokemon >.<!
    Haha okay good, poor you :(
    Lol yes, and making it is just as annoying too xD
    I don't think my doctor would agree, I'm always getting told off LOL.
    Yeah, couples never have been the focus in the anime. 3:
    Sorry it's been so long. I didn't mean to like, stop logging on.
    TR does have a union, but it's just a scam, they collect over 1000 PokeCoins for every month :S
    Actually I read words from right to left :)
    Yeah, I bought some cat food for them :D Yeah some Farfetch'd and Pidgey :)
    Because I did not know someone is holding the camera!
    Haha true, if he decided to learn from Ash, I am sure he would become another Mr. Loses-when-he-gets-into-the-quarter-final :S
    Boateng is worse than him by -100, eh? What's minus -100?? *Confused*
    PS Never mind, hopefully things will become better ;) No I didn't, you know I am still waiting for the subbed :S
    It only exists to occupy waiting time.
    Lol, without my parents, I would not have gotten the money for video games in the first place. :p They drive me crazy, but they are really the best. According to them, none of my "smart" peers play video games as they are all busy with schoolwork/college stuff. When I tell them that I know smart people who play video games, they'll just tell me that those people have good grades, unlike me, and therefore deserve to play video games. Yeah, I know. :/
    No I actually didn't. Guess that goes to show how little I care about it anymore.
    Yeah, but my parents want me to grow up and stop playing them. Planning on getting a job, need $$ for college.
    I watched the episode and now I know what you mean.I think this is the best kalos Gym match imo.
    Haha really well I guess I'm aware of some things but no one can know everything :p
    Today's gym battle wasn't one of my favorites (nothing will beat Korrina+Ramos+Clemont), but I still thought it was pretty good. Not sure I would call it "easy," but there seems to be a pattern emerging where Ash is better than ever at coming up with ways to overcome disadvantages or get himself out of tough spots. And his confidence is seemingly unflappable. Even when he gets worried or surprised by his opponents, he never totally loses his cool. Some people might call it making Ash into a Gary Stu, but after six regions and a soft reset in BW, I think it's about time that Ash showed that he has grown/developed as a trainer.
    Well that means I'm sick too :p
    Of course its Ash were talking bout -_-
    Wait that comes like I'm dissing you because your avatar is Ash xD
    SOON:
    I think Shota's subplot does have promise even though right now it may not seem like much. Serena's Amour subplot I would argue is still impacting Ash's plot. Her goal isn't the most exciting but I mean she has to do something, right?

Episode itself was okay. I wish we could have had Ash and Valerie interacting a bit instead of just showing him watching her walk on the runway.

[Beheaded chicken? What happened, is school crazy right now? Work?]
    sorry i havent been on i got extreemly sick still am, and i got Alpha sapphire i never got to play X or Y lol but i love Alpha Sapphire XD
    (Zombies? I never heard this Pokemon??)
    Of course, they just wait for weeks but they don't pay!! And they often criticize us, so pesky D:
    No I am sure I typed 100! I am level 100!
    Money is made to waste :D But we got fired even before we received payment
    ...... Why?? Who took that picture? I am so angry! :/
    Haha yeah, so Boateng should learn from him huh? :)
    Actually Shota is too weak :D And he speaks the exact same way as Pikachu :) That's confusing
    Candy Crush, never knew why I even played it in the first place.
    They don't like rewarding me with video games. According to them, it's a waste of time and money. So they'll only get me things that won't "waste time" like clothes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…