• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, fair enough. Good luck breeding! :)
    I actually recently got a new 3DS and haven't updated the FC on this site... It's usually pretty full anyway, so I only add people if I'm trading them.
    Actually, shininess doesn't raise the chances of the offspring being shiny. Breeding pokemon from different regions does (ie. Japanese ditto + English pokemon). The ditto I have isn't shiny, but it it is Japanese, so if you breed it with a pokemon from a region other than Japan, then you'd have increased chances. Of course, if you breed a shiny with something from a different region, it would also have increased chances, but it isn't the shininess that affects it.

But yeah, if you trust the ditto you have/don't care, then just use it. Just thought I'd offer since you seemed skeptical of it. :)
    You shouldn't trade hacks around here mate (Victini and arceus are hacked since they are event only pokemon wich always have a ribbon that prevents them from being traded over the GTS/wondertrade). Please don't offer those anymore
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…