• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I understand completely, Tim Tam. It's difficult to cope after a loss, but you learn to accept it eventually. I wouldn't know what it's like to lose immediate family, but I have lost a dear friend not long ago. Though the details are a bit grim, it's easier to deal with the fact now.
    [Think you could check your Skype for a sec?]
    Well, you always have to take certain precautions to get by. I had to do about 5 Nuzlockes on liquid crystal before actually being able to proceed without a lot of deaths along the way. However, I'm also gonna draw comics of them eventually. I'm currently drawing a trailer for my Nuz run of liquid crystal, and I like how that's going so far :)
    I've heard of it. I've been playing liquid crystal and glazed at once, and they're both really good games. Glazed is very hard to Nuzlocke though...
    I'm so sorry, Tim Tam...
    Hi Coshi! ^_^
    Sorry, I don't notice some of my messages from time to time. Then again, I'm not as active on here as I used to be...thanks to dA.
    Oh dear Lord...please don't have her resort to cannabis. Medical or not, it isn't a very productive way to keep it at bay.
    Even though I've only been exposed to cannabis smokers who use it for recreation, I've seen how it affects them. Before they started, they were very openhearted, likable people. Then once they've touched it, they suddenly became very distant and rude. Even my own sister acquired that personality, sadly...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…