• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Torpoleon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I still need to collect all the sunken scrolls I've gotten a few but I didn't find them intentionally lol. I kept on getting caught up in the Killer Wail I'd manage to dodge that but then one of the Octarians would kill me or I'd end up falling off the stage or something I just kept making stupid mistakes.

I see nice! I was trying to get a Robin when I went to Toys R Us but they were all sold out by the time I actually got into the store, there was about 30 people in line and they let five people come into the store at a time.

Besides Greninja, Charizard, and Inkling I also have a Fox Amiibo I'll be getting Pacman soon; and then after that Dark Pit, Palutena, Duck Hunt, and Falco are on my list(whenever they come out.) I also really want to get a Villager and Shulk but you know the story with those two lol.
    Sorry for the late reply, I actually didn't notice what weapon were using? I was able to pick up Greninja, Charizard, and the boy Inkling Amiibo I wanted Pacman as well but luckily my friend is going to give him to me. I just beat the single player campaign the final boss was actually pretty difficult.
    I certainly shall do so!

I have Link, Zelda, Sheik, and Kirby. I would like Lucina and Robin, but I didn't order them or anything, so I probably won't get them. I do plan on getting Palutena and Dark Pit, though.
    My ideal lead actor for a Pokemon Red/Blue adaptation: Jared S. Gilmore (Once Upon a Time). Director: Ron Howard. End credits song singer: Steve Winwood.

And since you seem to be into Splatoon, what animation studio do you think would be the best fit to turn it into a movie? I think it would be best as an animated feature.
    http://www.gamnesia.com/news/nintendo-is-considering-expanding-into-films-and-video-content#.VU-bhY5VhBc

we very well could be seeing Nintendo moving into movies soon

the way they should do it is launch an in-house unit which produces the movie adaptations, which are then sold to studios that sign contracts to distribute - by handling production themselves, they have complete creative control over the projects, which means being as faithful as possible to the source material in essence

I already got ideal distributing studios for many franchises. Universal should handle Pokemon IMO - that studio has a history of breaking box office records (with Jaws, E.T., and Jurassic Park), and Pokemon would be a nice fit.
    I use Greninja as a secondary atm. My main is C. Falcon. Yep, I'm just another C. Falcon main.

Nah, and I don't think I'll be getting one.
    happy birthday

PS I was just on the phone with Target, I can pre-order something online, arrange to pick it up at the store, and pay in full when I pick up the item, all I need to know is when Target is doing online pre-orders for Wave 4.
    I wish I could go to Toys R Us on Monday to get it I don't know if I'll be able to though, I might just wait a bit I'll probably wait until he's on Amazon for like $20-30 instead of refreshing the Toys R Us page over and over again.

Awesome! What Peach did you get was it the Mario Series one or the Smash Bros one? My Fox amiibo came in the mail this morning I trained him up to level 50.
    Would they not be available to buy in-store? I knew that some of them were selling out fast, but I didn't realize it was that bad.
    It's really unfair I'm so frustrated right now, I set my alarm for 6:45 because I thought the pre-orders would go on sail at 7:00 but I woke up an hour early for some reason at 5:30 I go on Toys R Us.com and I see that they're already sold out. I play Greninja in Smash Bros as well he's one of my top five characters I'm just refreshing the page over and over again hoping that they restock him.

Hopefully you're able to get the Robin amiibo soon, I just purchased a Fox amiibo a few minutes ago.
    Yeah, I'll probably try to. Right now, all I have is Link, Zelda, Sheik, and Kirby. The ones I most want are Lucina, Robin, Dark Pit, and Palutena.
    Nice! Oh wow I didn't know Target was having a deal I'll have to make a trip there to buy some hopefully they have Fox I checked Gamestop but I can't find him there. I'm going to wake up early tomorrow morning to pre-order my Greninja I'm afraid that they'll sell out fast.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…