• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks! ^^
    Aha! Well, I don't blame you for being only a gamer, the anime (imo) went downhill until BW. Megaman?? wow! that's old school! Yes, very hard games, I never completed any :(
    I feel kind of weird when I see old Japanese franchises (like Megaman) being now mobile-only... same with my dear Bomberman *snif* :'( You have a long way to go finishing all the games but they are challenging enough to keep you liking them!
    I was a gamer, but obligations are keeping away from gaming a lot. The last game I played was X but I'm thinking on getting ORAS and the upcoming PMD.
    I'm great! :) How are ya?
    Thanks for accepting my FR, you seem to be a friendly type!
    Question: gamer, anime fan or both?
    okay. I'd like to evolve my Kadabra if you haven't seen my post, if you could help me that would be great,my 3ds friend code is 4742-5349-9051
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…