• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GET READY:
    :mad: It's just because I don't want to
    Of course, just lower it once and I will get 100 (Is it how the system work?)
    Hahaha I heard Slowpoke tails are tasty as well :)
    Why would you say that?
    And they don't use PokeBalls but contracts :( Such smart Pokemon
    Haha he can easily win one league now, the story run so fast
    No problem!
    I feel like it's going to be hard transitioning to college. Think I'll be moving in about two months or so.
    Yeah. Sorry, I haven't logged on in a few days. School's out for me now so I should be on more. Besides busyness how are you? :3
    Ohh you're the person sorry but I understand your problem :p
    Lol yeah..but I don't think James is interested in girls >.>
    That's true. :p
    Running like a beheaded chicken? Should I be concerned? Well, my last few avatars were Red, so not always just those two.
    Huh why leave your job to go study :x
    Yay!no probs :D
    Yep and it was awesome though the animation was not all that plus I cackled at Jessie and her Steven fantasies XD
    Why are you keeping saying "Pay Day"? You know I can't use it! D:
    Yeah so you understand why my level is 001 now :)
    Cat food means Rattata :) Tasty and juicy
    Both :/ but PSG is smarter than Ash
    What? But does Pokemon world have courts? I have to accuse them! D:
    So Boateng is such a poor Pokemon, come on release him!
    I see :| Yeah Ash had his gym matches straight victories for five times consecutively already!! :D
    Lol but its not that expensive $120 for a 2DS.Just asked because I would have exchanged friend codes :p
    But I guess they just wanna help me make wiser decisions.
    That's true. If I'm capable of getting one, I think I'll make money that way.
    Otherwise, it's ridiculous.
    They like to assume things. And they'll find every reason no matter how small to justify why I can't play video games and should go study instead.
    (It's totally cool.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…