• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! He's going to Liverpool, right? Do you know why?
    Actually, a creepy one, I'm afraid (you?) if Platini gets in the situation will be worse remember France-Ireland, 2013 (yeah! I hate it!!!!)
    Excuse me but Girafarig stomps, he doesn't walk (come on! I'm not that sssssssslooooowwwww....)
    Yes! that's why I'm famous! 8B wait!....
    sure... I had to pay to win the orange league *nods*
    They will, but I had to pay for it! A Slowking! lol!
    you sound like Messi no way!
    Nope? :'( But there is actually a Dratini evolution called "Platini". If elected, he can give experience for reasonable price $$$$$$ (more FIFA jokes)
    Nooooo! Or maybe! I'm a slow-bro!! :D *uses confusion.... on himself*
    You can, but the problem is you'd lose your popularity! bad idea!
    What??? :S I though TR was rotten, but not to that level!
    Same here...I guess they used our money to make PMD... btw, are you going to buy it?
    True, but right now, I don't even know what the names of my roommates are.
    Hm, I wouldn't say too fast since the gym battles aren't going as fast as BW, but certainly faster than I expected. Was expecting more episodes between gym battles.
    Huwat do you mean ? :eek:
    Releasing Goodra? I've never followed Pokemon anime again since I am hiatus from Pokemon fandom
    Expensive? Sure! I'll tell the producers to reduce your pay! muahaha!
    My experience went away during BW :'( they were fixed, thanks to my PokeFIFA agents ;)
    What? You crazy? :s My tail? what tail?
    Then, become a good guy ;)
    ;) 100% reliable, right?
    hey! only 5!? they are rushing this Saga... why? :s
    that's why I said *screams* cheeeeeeeap!
    eh... I never thought on that! :D good advice! Thanks! I'll lower my level too!
    What about Slowbrotail? Soft and smooth! ;)
    Because that will be your fate, bad guys never win! (Except for Suarez, lol)
    Hey! Talking about contracts, I have a nice FIFAball to sell you ;) Are you interested? I'm not responsible for future lawsuits :p
    Yes, I think he will but he will also move somewhere else to keep losing lol
    I don't know what my roommate will be like. Since people from several different places go to one college, I know nothing about almost everyone. ._.
    It is, but I'm sure it will be worth it. I'll only get to see my family about 3 or 4 times a year since plane tickets are expensive, but I can learn to get used to it.
    Lol yeah but I wouldn't be online like for 3 weeks or so.
    Hows Dedenne gonna help?1 shock my brain? :p
    Yeah.
    Universities (colleges that aren't community colleges) here require you to live on campus first year. So I didn't really have a choice. It will be hard to visit my family because I'm going to school in Washington D.C., which is 6 hours away from Los Angeles by plane. But I will visit my family.
    And then something else destroys your electric-proof machine...
    No, I'm going to take a plane to my college and live on the college campus.
    "Cheap" :p jk
    :D Bingo! Unless you can lower it... Can you? DX
    EWWWWW! Stop it! What else do you eat? Pikachu?
    Haha! That's so true!... wait... what? >( grrr!!! making fun of me?
    Yes, it does! that's the place where you and your TR friends will go before jail! 0;)
    The problem is Pokémon like him ask for pokecoins to be released :s
    Yeah! I feel the league will be way harder...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…