• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, I see! Well, when you've got time to continue with it, yeah, then we can manage to get another interaction with Zeel, if you want!

Wait, there will be an animé for him? Sweet!
    Yeah, I agree!
    I justreturned to it, so I don't know it yet. xD

Well, they will then still care more about it, compared to Capcom, right?
    Oh ya, I mean the move a bunch of furniture and boxes full of stuff to a different house in a big truck kind of moving.
    A little better I guess. Mom's found a couple jobs, but they don't give her nearly as much as the job she had before. She's had some promising leads on better jobs, but as far as I can tell none of them have panned out. Doesn't help that she's planning to sell the house soon, so now we have a move to go through. Not exactly sure when, only that it's gonna happen. This year hasn't been easy, let me tell ya.
    And I'll PM you when I get it down. Just something I /may/ want to add to make things interesting. .w. But I don't want to get into it and bother you if I find that it won't fit in very well. xD
    Ah, glad you've been enjoying him. And don't worry about it, just knowing that I've been helping to give people some enjoyment is immensely satisfying as a writer.
    Erm...soooorry. =.=;;; And this is Pokemon. A baby Happiny can apparently carry a full grown man. =¬=;

And noted. I wasn't sure either way (although the manga one was something I found out recently - I love reading wikis. xD), but that's all fine and good. There's also something I might want to ask about Victor's wifey, but I have to get some possible details down first. .w. Hope to see your first post soon~
    Nah, there's no problem. No sense in making a chore out of the things that you like, after all. Though glad to hear that you've apparently liked what you've read so far.
    Oh, I felt that I needed to get to know the community a little better. And I figured that the people who've been gracious enough to make commentary on the stuff I've written before was as good a place as any to start. I'm a little surprised you'd be surprised, surely I don't come off as THAT much of a recluse, do I? ^^;
    That's fine. Hindi ko marunong magtatagalog...if my Tagalog is correct. xD And yep, it's surprisingly easy to find Pinoys there if you know where to look...I think. And if yours is dead, mine most likely is. Haven't been there in years. .w.;;;
    Ralvia: *Giggles and hurries away*

Balkiov: Heheheh! :3 *Heads off in another direction*

Braxton: Huh?! *Looks at his three friends flee* Hey! *Decides to chase after Nicemé*

Zephraxe: Hm? *Looks at Zero*

Kórvem: *Becomes visible* I take it that we can speak now, Zero?
    Well, anime hair only. I've set aside basic sketching for some anime designs, just so I can see how well I'm doing. Other than that, I have practiced drawing a few people. I have a friend who's absolutely SUPERB at that. He captures every little detail. He's practically a professional.

Oho, I haven't seen the anime at all to be honest. I've only read the manga series. And, to my surprise, I'm actually shocked to know that there's a Starforce anime as well xD I think I can get into that. I've only played and beaten one Starforce game, so there's still a lot I don't know about the series.

Ahhh. Conquest? I need to give that a look. Plus, Tec has already sent out some missions as well.
    Really? Maybe it's not a very durable string. Those are really common in places where they sell only one string, not one set of strings. Hey that's really interesting! I, for one, play Wild Fang from X8 and Power Bomb from MMZ2.

That's the kind of life I had back in elementary. I didn't have friends that time. I do have a small number of them, but it's really hard to call them my friends, you know? I hardly talk, and that's one reason why I didn't have a great social life then. Falling in love was a great risk for me back then. I was nervous, and I didn't talk for a whole month, with the exception of class participation. This changed when I got into high school. Learned to play guitar, and many who also play, I got to talk to. Even most of my classmates want me to play a song they listen to. It really brings me joy when I got talk casually and not too nervous about it. The status you are in and the routine you need to do may be different, but the results will be the same. Loneliness can't be with you forever. You gotta do something because, like I said, high school is the best time a teenager can have. And loneliness is not a part of it :)

If I remember correctly, you need an item, or a point for that matter, to modify the trajectory. It may be hidden all around the stages. I could be wrong though. My memory of it is kinda vague.
    Zephraxe: Well, this place looks like it belongs in a world where humans exist...

Athéla: It certainly seems that way. *Looks around, taking in her surroundings*

Káthira: Human homes are so comfy. :3 *Curls up on the floor*

Kórvem: *Is invisible, but is nearby*

Balkiov: Yeah, let's play! :D

Ralvia: Can we play tag?!

Braxton: Sure! What do you think, Nicemé? ^^
    Oh, okay. No worries at all. I totally understand. Real life hair, you say? I should try sketching that. Lately, all I've been sketching is anime hair. Good practice for what art style that I want to excel at.

I see. Earth Breaker's just a move that Bass.EXE knows, and I knew so through the manga series. I haven't played much BN myself. Only BN5, BN3 and the original BN (which I find is the hardest BN out there). The battles get excessive, yeah. Imagine the world of Pokemon, but it is literally a cave, rather the cave is cyber space. And replace the Zubats with Mettaurs. And little vending areas to buy "repels". Yeah.

Ah, I see.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…