• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ascended Dialga

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Super Singles is the bane of my Pokemon existence. Don't like it at all. I've tried several different combinations of Pokemon to no avail. If using Gale Wings Talonflame doesn't work for me I'll just bite the bullet and try Truant Durant despite how long the battles will take. As for Kangaskhan I use mine in other types of battling as well as Singles and don't really want to have to keep switching Fake Out for Power-Up Punch and vice versa. I also can't be bothered breeding for another one. I always breed for competitive Pokemon because I like having flawless Pokemon. I won't actually do any online battling unless they release another game like Pokemon Battle Revolution since I dislike online battling on a handheld. Much prefer doing so on the TV.
    It's pretty interesting. The gameplay is fairly dry and slow, but the artwork and music are beautifully done.
    Mostly just shiny hunting in ORAS. But I check on my ACNL town every now and then. I also just started a game on Conquest, hoping to beat that. Also working on a Y Nuzlocke I started last summer, but never had the time to finish. Hoping to beat that by the end of summer.
    I play Triples mostly. I tried using Mega Kangaskhan for Singles and, while it worked for X, I can't seem to win with it in OR. I used Power-Up Punch over Fake Out on mine. The Truant Durant thing sounds interesting but I'm not sure if I want to use it because it requires a lot of Protect stalling which I find extremely tedious and boring. Think I'll be trying Gale Wings Talonflame next despite how much I hate it. To be fair, I hate the Singles Chatelaine more.
    Lucario's Mega Stone wasn't that bad for me to get but Garchomp's was horrible. It just took so long. I don't even use Mega Garchomp either. I did in X and it wasn't that good. Lucario's one of my favourites so I wanted its Mega Stone. Probably wouldn't have done contests if I didn't have to. I prefer the Battle Maison despite how much hax get thrown at me.

I don't really accept friend requests on the forums (or any other forums/websites I've joined) unless I know the person in real life. I've had issues with people online in the past so I'm always reluctant to add people I don't know. I'll still happily talk to people, I just don't really like adding friends because of those experiences :(
    Not much. How's things with you? :)

I'm a bit reluctant to add new friend codes ATM as I don't have a lot of space left. Sorry about that :/
    You know that I'm lonely, don't you...
    And as for puns, I currently lack the capacity to think of one off the top of my head.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…