• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• very slow haven't got to start on them been busy with work I had to close the whole weekend but I can try to work on them tommorow and tuesday.
    artwork fixes which I resized the other three they should be the same size but some may be a tiny bit bigger because image pop outs...

fire gym, Water Gym, Ice gym,electric gym
    yeah I was doing a few other things while making the other 4 banners so I was like when I saw them in the league which I can resize the banners though no problem which I will double check them later after sleep since I am off from work.
    when I put in the banner I copied and pasted so I have no clue how it got capitalize unless that is how the text is I will double check which I noticed I forgot to resize the banners to fit the same size as the first four. I didn't forget about your userbar just been busy which on for a second its late where I live right now about to go to bed.
    hey kelde0 your four banners are all set now left a message on there as well you should be all set for now. I know about the badges but I will try my best sense I am not the greatest in badge making.
    Hello, Kelde0 I'll be able to create a badge case for you, but all I need is few things link me to all the badges used with in the league, color for the case, and a image for the case a like a pokemon.

-00swms
    just edit the post you posted with your userbar you asked and it should be fine please and thanks. I just finished my league updating on the userbars since some leaders changed.
    hey kelde0 your link buttons are ready the longest will be the badges since I am not that experienced as northernlights. I had my friend azulart make my badges for my league for me which he a very busy guy.
    That Veteran Sprite is alright, I didn't know we were using mugshot type of sprites that's why I chose that one.
    hey keldeo your banners are done for the league ^_^ badges are in progress left a note in my art shop though ;)
    thanks but yeah don't message me just order from my art shop which is located in my signature :p that be easier for me and I will not forget, also Ill give you permission to order multiple for right now for your league since my limit for banners are 1 per order but I can let you do a mass order just for now which userbars are up to 6 or 8 forgot my rules already XD. I will let you know if I ever change your mind on the leader position and your welcomed to apply as challenger or leader in our league as well ^_^
    Also if you get back before anyone else posts, you should try and reserve the second post spot, it may come in handy if you think the first post gets too over-crowded.
    hey keldeo ^_^ how it going been awhile sweetie ^_^ but I am not sure If I will be able to do the fairy gym I am in like three other leagues atm as fairy gym leader which one of them is my league for my guild ;) I will let you know soon as I can if it is possible be leader in your league too. I can assure you though artwork is fine because I reopened my art shop in the fan art shop section so that will be no problem :3 you can just order from my shop from now on instead of pming me :p and yeah I know my box is full I just gave up on cleaning them out because everytime I clean it out it fills up like the next day ._. I guess this is the price for being well know around serebii XD
    Nice to see you rebooting the Aqua League (and simply coming back) that's good. Nice to see some old faces. Just wishing you good luck ^.^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…