• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
[Imaginative]:[Clockwork]

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, that's great. And you're in a place where you can't just laze around so you're forcedmotivated to do homework. :p

I'm mostly in charge of research, though I do edit often, and I've written a couple of articles here and there. Can't relate much with the subject of the magazine (corporate stuff) but it's all good.
    Oh wow! Not the first place I had in mind for work, but hey, work is work. And yeah, it may not be for the long-term but hey, I guess there's cash involved, right? And that can only be a good thing :p And that's great to hear!

Am working for a magazine right now, and it's pretty okay. The last week was hectic with all the deadlines, but at least it was productive.
    Didn't want to post on your thread just for this, but congrats on the new job! Hope it and school are going well so far. :)
    Yep, totally even. Well, on one hand I feel guilty that I'm making you feel down about something, but on the other hand I feel happy that I got the emotions of the project across, so I don't really know what to say? :p And will sure do. It'll probably be a conversation down the line.
    XD It's all right. It's pretty much the same sort of optimism you were talking about in 24 Months. And it's not really a bad thing! If anything, it made them more interesting as characters for me since at least their motivations were clearer. And I'm pretty sure I can think of a conflict for a conversation from them, so thanks in advance. Haha.
    Welp, I guess I looked at the parents in Grey too positively XD Thanks for clarifying it, though. It definitely makes more sense that way, even though the "sense" isn't really something favorable. Hahaha.
    No, that makes sense. I'll see if I can try to get that better.

Thanks for being constructive and articulating what bugged you; not everyone bothers.
    Hello Serebii member,
    I am part of a clan known as…Clan Darkwoods. We are currently seeking more members and are a growing clan. If you are interested in entering the forest, please fill out this application form
    Your username-
    Your FC/PO-
    Your favorite pokemon-
    Who referred you(if none leave blank)-
    And post it on this thread----http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=526312----
    Anyone can join and all are welcome.
    I know I'm being a shameless ***** by doing this, but....

Could you review my fic?

Since I love reading yours, I guessed I could ask a small favor of you.

Don't worry, I won't try to push you to read anything ever again.
    I suppose. =P Though since you mention it, it made me think of how clockwork could be imaginative. So mission accomplished!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…