• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Banned because I don't know what you're talking about.
    ----------
    Banned for living under a rock to not hear about it. It was all over on FB.
    Late thank you,but still,thank you!

There's a sentence where you can have all the letters in the alphabet without any repeating.
    Yeah. I saw one change for Hoshido: Rinka-Rinkah. Leon is known as Leo.

Which reminds me that this game is making it so hard to chose a damn husband. On my list I have Leo, Joker, Sazuke, The Inigo look-alike I can't remember the name of and the Fox Spirit.
    I can't get into the guns, and chargers feel too slow.

I read some changes on a thread on Serenes. Can't remember any more.
    I'm level 9 with the inkbrush. So amazing! The choices for Ink colours is really nice. Nintendo did a good job.

And omg. Marx's name in the English versions of Fire Emblem Fates is Xander.
    I'll just have quotes instead:

"You can't make a rainbow without Reyn!"
    "Dunban, I think you have to talk to Reyn."
    "No, let's pretend it didn't happen."
    ----------
    Banned for having a laughing robot avatar.
    ----------
    He is actually dying. Quite appealing, don't you think?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…