• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Torpoleon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I certainly plan to! I'll probably get 64 3D before then too. I've played the original 64 at a friend's house several times before and always loved it, but I've just never gotten around to getting it myself.
    I thought it was really disappointing honestly. Star Fox looked cool but I'm not super excited for it, I really wanted Animal Crossing on the Wii U but instead we are getting that Amiibo Festival.
    Metroid is one of those series that I've always wanted to get into but just never have. There's a lot of series like that for me, honestly. Star Fox, Final Fantasy, Professor Layton, Donkey Kong, Scribblenauts, the list goes on and on. I have started getting into a few that used to be like that, though, like Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing.
    I was kind of surprised to hear they were still making another Prime game, honestly.

I absolutely will!
    That's all the convincing I need! I'll grab it as soon as I get the rest of my current games finished off. Which could still be awhile :p

Maybe not on the day of release, but as soon as I'll be getting it as soon as I can.
    Yeah, I'm not one to comment much on Metroid, I suppose. I only own Super Metroid and I've played Other M at a friend's house a couple times. Which reminds me, I still need to get the Prime Trilogy off the eshop.

Yeah, that looks like a lot of fun!
    That would be cool, a Wolf storyline would definitely be interesting.

I was just discussing that with a couple other people, I don't get why so many people were off-put by the Metroid title. I mean yeah, it's disappointing that it's not a main series game, but I still thought it looked kind of fun. And yeah, I'm excited to see Paper Jam, it looks really cool.
    Yup, I figure Wolf is the most likely to return, especially with Star Fox Zero around the corner. I'd love to see Snake back, but I figure he's the least likely since he's third-party. And Ice Climbers would be great just because they're veterans and even though they're probably my worst characters, I still miss them.

Well they did have an entire Smash Direct on Sunday, so I don't really know what people expected to actually see at E3 concerning Smash. I don't know, it was a bit underwhelming, but I think a lot of people just had unrealistic expectations. All the signs were pointing to it being another small presentation, especially since they announced ahead of time that they wouldn't be showing any Zelda U and given how many major titles had already been announced for the year beforehand. I was happy to see the new Zeldas and to see more of Fire Emblem, though. And Mario & Luigi/Paper Mario, of course. I was expecting one of those series, but not both :p
    Yeah, I did hear about the leak, except the fact that they were actually coming out along with Lucas, so I was still beyond surprised to see them on the eshop too :p But yeah, I love Roy and Ryu both! I hope we see Wolf, the Ice Climbers, and Snake return eventually too. Heck, maybe they'll even bring back Pichu and Young Link.
    Wow, I never knew that, I'll have to check that out.

It's really awesome! I played it all morning again today. I'm only Level 8 so far, but I'm playing a lot, so I'm leveling up fast.
    Yes, I'm extremely excited! The game really seems to be shaping up well so far! I've been planning to replay Blue Rescue Team and Time soon anyway, so I'm even more stoked now! I'm not sure about hero and partner yet. I'll probably be Froakie, to keep up my pattern with the past games (Squirtle in Red, Piplup in Time and Sky, and Oshawott in Gates to Infinity). My pattern will probably be Fennekin, as I had a lot of Fire-type partners before too (Charmander in Red and Chimchar in Time and Sky, with Pikachu in Gates to Infinity being the exception).
    Former ND character. Universal owned the rights at the time, which Activision then bought before Sony bought Naughty Dog. Pretty much the same for Insomniac Games, as Activision also now owns Spyro. There's hints and rumors of Activision giving back Crash to Sony though
    Yeah she said she likes it I think she beat the game or at least is close to beating it.

Thanks! Hopefully all goes well.
    It's missing Crash though! ;_____;

I don't know where it originally came from. Neil Druckmann has it on his Twitter though, and I just took it from there.
    My sister actually got a copy of Fire Emblem Awakening for Christmas I'm going to borrow it from her and see how I like it.

Yeah that's probably the most convenient thing to do, I might try to import Shulk and Villager at the same time.
    Congrats! You're really lucky to get both Marth and Robin especially since they'll both play a role in the new Fire Emblem game apparently, I've never actually played Fire Emblem before but I'm planning on getting the new one.

Yeah I've been checking the Amiibo Reddit site a lot recently, apparently some GameStop's actually got Shulk in a day or two ago but I never checked if mine had any in stock. I want to try to get at least one of them while I'm still on break..but I have to worry about getting a job as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…