• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I was amazed at all the Pokemon I saw. I have never seen any Pokemon in the shelter besides a Charmander.
    You mean all those Pokemon belonged to one user?

I didn't see any Legendaries, but I did see a couple Lv. 100s.
    I missed out on 3 Phione eggs today... ;_;
    Anyways, I just adopted the ones that I didn't have in my Dex yet.

A pyromaniac egg? o_O
    Dunno. I remember viewing his profile, but not why. Sometimes I just view profile pages out of boredom.
    Nothing at the moment.
    I just thought that if I were to ever come across an egg in the shelter and I didn't know which Pokemon it belonged to, that site may have been useful.

If I ever do come across a peculiar egg, I'll ask you about it.
    I adopted some new eggs. Please snuggle them.
    Cuidad natal: St. James, NY. (Long Island)
    País: Estados Unidos
    Aficiones: Video Games, Computer, Television... That's about it. I have no life. :3
    Películas: Favorite movie of all time... Tranformeres. And maybe Wall-E (Wat. It was good). Also the Pokemon movies...
    Música: Uh... Techno stuffs... And Rock. I guess.
    Libros: Uh... Mah video game guides?

Nombre: Matt
    Reproducciones de canal: 4493
    Antigüedad:14 de octubre de 2007
    Último inicio de sesión: hace 23 horas
    Videos vistos: 18025
    Suscriptores: 144
    Hi. I am m190049. (Pronounced "Ehm-Nineteen, oh, oh, forty-nine)
    This is mah profile...
    Pretty boring, eh?
    I think the biggest spotlight would be the random, inappropriate stuff on my favorites. YAYZ.

Or the Pokemon Platinum Music that I have... Along with extended additions, versions of the song that'll probably be longer than on any other video of the song you'll find on youtube...

...Well, enjoy, I guess.

Acerca de mí: I like video games! Pokemon and Kirby are some of my favorites. Scizor is mah favorite Pokemon, and Meta Knight is mah favorite Kirby character. (And my main in brawl)
    I also like the Legend of Zelda games...

...Nintendo fan, I is.
    m19, lavado los platos AHORA MISMO! NAO.

Don't talk to me in that tone young lady, do it, nao.

Plz.

Make sure you take your pills too.
    Monkeys and idiots washed in mustard pudding.
    I'm going to go enjoy a relaxing bath of hot cake.

... didn't I say that before?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…