• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, i noticed that your trade shop needss a bit of help. I do have a few pokemon in johto balls from my soul silver to help you expand, but they are not good iv'd since I haven't bred all of them myself.... If you want, I can give you them, but again, the ivs/natures aren't that good unless i had time to do it myself. I'm not looking for anything, just wanted to help you out a bit
    Any 5IV pokemon your interested in? I have Pokémon X but sadly no access to Pokebank so I dont have access to every pokemon in the game, I do however have a 6IV Ditto so I can breed most 5IV pokemons that I already have with any nature(this may take me a while though for a specified nature).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…