• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, okay. So basically JUST Legendary. Ranging from Phione (apparently) to Arceus. Well, there goes the plan for the balanced team. Hmm... Let's see some shenanigans.
    Only Legendaries and semi Legendaries? So... what, just any Legendary and things like Salamence and Garchomp (base 600 total)?
    Raikou captured. Now I'm in front of Lugia, suddenly realizing how inadequately prepared I am. Hypnosis that misses 6 times in a row (forgot X Accuracy), with no PP restore items, against Pressure. And Lugia has a grand total of 40 PP before it struggles, and 25 of that PP is Safeguard.

And sure, any time you want to battle. I believe that in order for a battle test to be successful, the opponent has to bring in a generic balanced team. So I'll be bringing in a very generic team. Similarly, I have a Triple Battle team I'd like to test out. It was the one that was mentioned in the leagues before what happened happened. I bred the Pokemon necessary for the team, but not leveled yet, so PS will have to do.
    Update: Okay or not, I'm going to have to go for it (hahaha). I'm currently 5 hours into the game, and I'm in the position to RNG everything that was requested of me for this run. And the released roamer has to be caught first for easier RNG of the others.
    So Timid 31/30/30/31/31/31 frame does not exist. Instead, your Raikou will be 31/22/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power [Ice]). Is that okay? I haven't caught it yet, but it is roaming with that IV spread right now.
    Okay, so Premier Ball on Lugia. Luxury Ball actually takes longer, since for some reason, you can't buy Luxury Balls in HGSS. I have to trade from DPPt. Raikou in Luxury is okay, because of how I do roamer captures. Stationary with a very limited number of specific Pokeballs can be a gigantic pain.
    And you're lucky that I saw this before advancing any further, as I'm about to RNG Raikou. Or rather, I will tomorrow.
    So I'm restarting HG today. And... only one issue comes up. Dive Ball on Lugia. That takes way too long, as it's impossible to get multiple Dive Balls quickly in Generation IV. And I'd rather finish all the RNGs and transfer them all quickly. So is there another ball that you'd like the Lugia to be caught in?
    Oh, that. Then yeah, it would be shiny. Modest or Timid of that IV spread would be shiny in this run.
    For the Dialga... what if I just gave you one of the ones I replaced and is in my bank? I have 5 shiny Dialga stored away in the bank, 3 of which are IV 31 all. 2 of them should be Modest. It would have PKRS, level 100, EVed 6 HP 252 Sp. Atk 252 Spd. But I think it would be better since it has IV 31 all (as opposed to 30 in Sp. Atk and Sp. Def), and I would not have to advance 345 frames, 1 frame per 10 seconds, to get the new Dialga in the next HG run.
    Would you want a copy of the Latias I'll be capturing this run? Timid, 31/31/31/30/30/31 (Hidden Power [Ground]), Fast Ball, Defog.
    Alright, so Timid and Modest 31/31/31/30/30/31 frame will be shiny in this HG run. So if you don't really mind the 1 IV drop in Sp. Atk and Sp. Def in your requests, I can get a lot of them done too.
    Hmm... seeing your list, I don't think they'll be done.
    Since I'm restarting HG, there is no Latios to capture (Latios in HG is event only, which can't be re-triggered upon reset).
    This run, I'd actually want 31/31/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground) to be shiny, so 31 all won't be shiny.
    Dive Ball in HGSS is THE most annoying ball to use. You can't buy them. You can get 3 per day at random in DPPt and have to trade, OR transfer 6 per day from RSE.
    Unless I go for 31/30/30/31/31/31 spread to be shiny, that Raikou won't be shiny.
    Hmm... you'll probably have to wait until/if I decide to restart SS again.
    You once said that you had Legendaries you'd want from me if I restarted HG again. What Legendaries are those? Because I MIGHT restart HG again. Though I said that last time, but this time, there MAY be things that I want from this run too.
    No, that's fine. You won that via raffle and all, so it's yours. I'm only taking back the Legendaries that haven't been taken.
    I think 8 PM GMT +2 tomorrow should work. I might be a bit late though. Would 9 PM GMT +2 be good as well?
    hey letting you know dark/flying opened up if you like to take the position. I can let you do that while the other two can choose there type they like for there e6 which dx might take over phantom's position instead of a e6 member since he likes fire better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…