• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I could tell you want you want to know if I could understand what you're saying. Mind typing a bit more coherently?
    You can't? Well here is the picture.
    I'm still trying to complete the prints :)

This is my team lol.

Salamence @ Life Orb
    Adamant Nature
    - Dragon Claw
    - Stone Edge
    - Aqua Tail
    - Dragon Dance

Heracross @ Choice Scarf
    Adamant Nature
    - Megahorn
    - Close Combat
    - Night Slash
    - Aerial Ace

Azelf @ Choice Specs
    Modest Nature
    - Flamethrower
    - Psychic
    - Ice Beam
    - Thunderbolt

So far, I've got both prints for the Roulette, the Factory and the Castle. I need the Hall's Silver and Gold prints, and the Tower's Gold print. I don't add any friends on Platinum, since it's solely for the purpose of fun and crap :D
    Yep if cyndaquil its Typhlosion, Lugia, Jumpluff, Ampharos, Tyranitar, and Lucario
    If Chickorita its Meganium, Ampharos, Tyranitar, Lucario, Lugia, and Gengar
    Uhhh, Teddiursa isn't either in the routes that connect to Cherrygrove whatsoever O___O

Steelix certainly isn't wild in the routes near the Ruins of Alph...
    Larvitar still appeared in an unknown guard house, which connects which routes --> cities or vice versa, I don't know...

And yes, Typhlosion is the best :D
    Hmmm, I'm not sure with the Tyranitar, since we don't know if we can obtain one early on. But oh well, I like your team :3

People pick Typhlosion way too much :D
    Oh gosh, it's been a while since I played that game. As for my in-game team, it's something like:

Infernape
    Golem
    Floatzelf
    Staravia
    Luxray
    Giratina

Of course again, this is my in-game team. When I play competitive battling however, I only do 3 Pokemon short sided matches in the UU environment. Who are also my Frontier team.

Hitmonlee
    Spriritomb
    Milotic

If you want their stats, I'd be happy to tell you them.
    Definitely Cyndaquil. Had it when I first started my Johto journey, hey... Why not.
    Who you havin'? :)
    More than likely Soul Silver... I got Silver when I was younger, figure I'd probably stick with the tradition (just as I got FireRed for the GBA, and the Red version for the GB).~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…