• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pepsi_Plunge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's some NSA tier nonsense you're spouting.

But yes, I'm glad people are recognizing us as the deities we are. Together, we shall abolish the cult of Arceus to bring the true religion of Pokéani fandom.
    Personally I tend to leave things on their course these days. I just try to stop the course of action if someone says something completely stupid, or if the discussion has entered an infinite loop. Most people don't care about my posts anyways, outside of little kids who get annoyed at my sardonic merchandise posts. I don't see much productivity in posting even if it is for sake of humour.

I understand your reservation, but again, it is going to be the de facto route for Serena for the next years. They are not going to change it for sake of anything, considering how hard and long it took them to get there in the first place.

That's good. But since I pretty much live here, that's not going to do it for me.
    Well, either way you better get used to it. We are in this ride for the next two years.

So try to increase your kawaii uguu weebooness, and try to get attracted to idea of Amourshipping as if you were a 10 year old Japanese kid who has never seen a French girl.
    Well, I'm a staunch BW hater, even if I'm an unorthodox kind, as you know. But yes, you have described the current fandom behavior quite eloquently.

I'm a bit disappointed with the fact that you aren't into Serena's quest, especially since it is going to take a lot of space in the overall series after this point. She hasn't really developed fully into a proper secondary character yet, but I suspect she will eventually.

As for your other criticisms, I agree. But I don't think focusing exclusively on Ash's episodes are going to particularly healthy, considering how fast they are dwindling due to lack of any major party development, and the upcoming show hijacking by Alain.
    So, Pepsi, how's the Pokeani fandom doing right now?

I've been cautiously avoiding discussions since we are in a information drought right now.
    ----------
    I wonder who Eevee will go to, I'm sure its Meowth catching Eevee, the suit gives it away, Meowth is a perv.
    ----------
    You continue forward with your S-Rank posting quality. :p
    Yeah, such statements have nothing to do with overrating or overhype. At worst, it has to do with overexposure, or at least exposure over lesser Pokémon(since I don't think X/Y had any Pokémon overexposed similar to the previous series).
    That fight really should have ended last chapter we needed more of that and less of pushing.
    If this isn't over in at least 2, I'll just come back when either the fight ends or the arc ends.
    ----------
    How does something get overated? overated has to be one of the more dumbest thrown words on the internet around, in every damn forum.
    ----------
    I understand your criticisms about the overruse of the term, but seriously, it is one of the easiest concepts ever. "Overrated" describes a things that is valued more than its actual, objective value. So any form of hyperbolic or hyped up claim can be considered an overrating. But generally, overrating refers to something that is praised heavily after its consumption even if it doesn't have that high quality. For example, if a game with several fatal bugs is given a high score just because of its massive fanbase and good gameplay, it can be considered overrated, as it is far too unpolished to be considered a great game.

Of course, this fandom pretty tribal about literally everything, so even making the smallest criticism about the fandom or the franchise is basically a death sentence.
    Scrafty would be fun to see imo. A baby-like lizard growing up into a roughneck of sorts would be cool and it could take Krookodile's sunglasses for kicks. :p
    I never saw Scraggy as a baby after hatching. He was quite a battler for his size too!
    Well it's been a while so of course I would. :p

But the plunger of Pepsi soda likes BW, especially Scraggy!
    As I said, your profile has not been edited any time recently. This stuff gets automatically logged.
    Your profile has not been edited any time recently, nor do I remember you having a signature either.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…