• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AJ2000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My snapchat is always fuzzy, but I focus by touching the screen before taking the picture. I ordered large or XL, I think. I am somewhere between medium and large, as my figure is medium, but my length (I am very tall) is large.. kinda sucks.
    It would suck for my only birthday present to not fit, especially when I bought it myself. lol
    I usually use Snapchat when taking pictures, then just save them unto my phone. the camera crashes sometimes with me as well. Well, I am more used to using Snapchat rather than the actual camera, so that is not an issue for me. lol. It loads faster too.
    God, I hope my Assassins Creed hoodie fits.. I'll be depressed if it doesn't. lol

Yes, it is supposedly very hard, which is why I am hesitating taking a course in it. .
    mine goes to 70% from 100 just overnight without me even using it. I need to charge it every night. lol
    I carry a charger everywhere too, it isn't that annoying to me, as it doesn't bother me that it is charging while I am working.

Yep. Thinking 101, I've done some of that in college, and I am considering taking a year of psychology when done with my bachelor.
    yeah, I just browse internet, text and call people. I have an iPod for music. I'll check it out when my paycheck arrives in August or September. My phone has like.. 6 hours of battery, so I can't use it too much.

I like it quite a lot. My problem is not finding the words when talking about it (which applies extra with english). I had to google 'Linguistic'.
    I've had mine for 3,5 years, so maybe I do need to do some updates. I'll look into it, maybe ask my friend, who works with tech. stuff, to help.

Nah, there's more cognitive stuff to it, in my experience.
    it is, but I can't log onto it, and I travel a lot when working. I have an iPhone 4.. Maybe that's the issue. lol

Nope. Pedagogy. Not really the same, but some similar elements
    It is not miserable, just insainly boring. lol. Buuuuut positive thoughts!!! (And my phone 3G doesn't work, so I can't browse the forums during breaks..........)

Gurl, u on the right track. lol. it is all about happiness!
    While I am struggling to figure out what happy feel to latch on to in order to survive working. I kinda hate it.

The psychology you just mentioned, about liking something after being exposed to it over time. I amw atching a documentary on it irl now. lol
    I just like the continuety of it.. And I get money too, yay! I'm surprised you remember though.

No they're not. they are boring, and that bg, hairy thing is annoying. lol
    You make it sound trashy. lol. Mother is still the boss, and I'll work until early August, I think. Around when school starts.

Star Wars? Haven't even watched them! I don't like the consept, really! lol
    Not necessarily. lol. My summer job starts tomorrow though, so that should count as something.

I am, despite not having played the games before. I have the book series, and I just love the design of the hoodie.
    Thank youu

Well, I am sitting here thinking about the fact that my life is now shortened by another year, but nah.. I'm good!
    Besides, my Assassins Creed hoodie got in the mail today, so I'm not that old yet. lol
    My original reasoning for siding with the Templars was that they seem to get a lot of grief in the game, and I thought if they were sided with the inquisition maybe people would ease up on the hating of them. I'd play it every day if I could, but my work calls! XD

I agree. I never saw the point in giving Solas his abilities since I was a mage, but after a while I began to realise I needed another mage on the team and I was lucky the Dorian showed up when he did! I find it easier to attack from a distance because I can co-ordinate my attacks better.
    Yes! Haha, I didn't realise I'd made a mistake at first XD I was originally going to go with the templars, but that quest was really hard and I noped out, went back to where you choose and went with the mages instead. Besides, my character is a human mage anyway so it would make more sense to side with the mages. Ahh, yeah I know what you mean. There's a quest further on, where you actually go into the rift and I did the exact same thing. I hate when some rifts spawn absolutely loads of monsters >.<

If I remember rightly, Dorian is one of the companions where you can decide if he becomes permanent. Dorian is usually my mage, because I have to agree I prefer him more than Solas. My main party is nearly always Dorian, Sera or Cole/Iron Bull. It usually depends on where I'm at though. If I know it's an area with more enemies I'll put in Iron Bull, if its an area with less I'll use Cole. I used Varric a lot at the start, and I plan on using him on the final quest when I get round to it! :D
    Is that the name of her? I was really surprised when I found her since she's fighting a dragon initially. I haven't gone to the other island to kill her yet though. That's a fun quest, so I assume by that you sided with the mages? It's kinda sad at the end of that quest when you go against Alexius but most of your party are being wasted away by the red lyrium. I'm pretty sure there are supply caches further in which can allow you to restock potions. It really does! I mean, Skyrim's is pretty crappy but at least you can expand that if you wanted to.

Wow, definately paying off then! Requisitions are taking the longest for me since you often have to go to other destinations to get all the ingredients. I've done all the Storm Coast ones though :)

So who would you say are you favourite party members? I usually take Iron Bull, Cole, Dorian or Varric/Sera with me. Sometimes I switch Cassandra in, if I've found the area too difficult but she has a tendency to charge off -_-
    The storm coast is a cool place, I'm pretty sure there's a dragon really early on there though I have yet to beat it XD I still have a requisition or two to finish in the Hinterlands, but other than that I'm done there. I might go back at some point if I need to get some ingredients at some point. I didn't know about the other potions until I was good way through the game.
    I'm still not prepared for them! I'm currently getting through the Western Approach side missions and there's a Abyssal High Dragon that comes and attacks you. She's a nightmare to defeat. I have yet to find the Ferelden Frostback, but I know where she's at XD Get lots of regeneration potions, they help when taking on dragons.

Well, that's good at least you can decide which to follow based on the actions which occur.
    Yeah, most of the songs used were new ones but I also threw in a few from other playlists which I felt would fit nicely :)

Val Royeaux would definately work well for a place like Kale or at least the vision of Kale I picture in my mind. Yes, I'm excited to see what happens at this fort! I have a feeling it won't quite be as simple as building the fort.
    Hehe, I can't believe you listened to it the entire way through! :) I really wanted to add some songs which hinted towards the backstory of the RP, and how that fits in with current events in the story. Of course, with the theme of dragons it only seemed fitting to add some dragon age songs to the mix!
    May or may not have made a companion RP playlist...
    This one's really long, and I threw in a lot more fantasy songs. I feel like this one sums up the general vibe of the RP, the journey the characters have to take and backstory to the whole plot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…