• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AJ2000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• newp, but my Uncle is named Bjørn. (Literally translated to 'bear')
    Believe me, they exist. lol. My mother was lucky, her name is Nora. But me? Newp. Internationalism wasn't a thing back then.

Sounds.. somewhat uneventful. But good luck!
    Nah, my name is pretty awesome in my country, but it sucks considering how international everything is.
    I tell my english-speaking friends to just call me Bob. Not even joking.
    Eh, I'm all for pirating hi names. mowahahaha ha..
    My name is one of those old Viking names. One can't even pronounce it in English.
    It is simply amazing. I browsed it for an hour, just soaking in all Inspiration. lol
    My name sounds weird in English. Like.. Seriously weird
    I usually stick with names, as you might have noticed in the RP section.
    Sims names aren't a thing. lol. You use names in general. My current sim is named Raphael DeLuca, for example. lol
    Speaking of setting people we dislike on fire. That link in the ToH discussion thread to where you find names is a lifesaver for a guy that plays the sims 4 and sucks at naming sims!
    A bride-to-be? Oh, dear…I'll just chalk up his hold on Aidan to be…well, promises. Lots of promises and a good life! XD Hannibal is usually one of the go-to guys for fan casting villains, I have to admit. XD Well, thankfully Dracula has this weathered look to him, and actually has rather prominent bags in the movie! Here he is. He's 36, so not to bad considering the actor I chose for Val (20) is 32, the actress I chose for Rose (22) is 33, and the actor Minteh chose for Henriq (22) is 34. XD Me and Minteh imagined Chris Hemsworth as Kazul for some weird reason…based on your description of him. :p
    You were right about our hunch…maybe because we imagine crueler guys to be older! Me and Minteh first thought of Hannibal from the TV series…but now I'm starting to think of Dracula from the recent movie with this new…revelation. XD Diaz seems the perfect age to have a few "toys" of his own! XD Makes you wonder whether he's at least bi? :p After all, he does have quite the hold on Aidan, doesn't he? XD
    Hey, just asking…is Diaz middle-aged or fairly young? XD Me and Minteh are trying to fan cast him, and are wondering whether he's close enough in age to Kazul, or way older! XD Thanks! XD
    And then the next semester starts, and that is what I am looking forward to!

I can't go to a gym. I'm not dedicated enough. simple exercise at home is the better option for me, really.
    Buuut, I'll go to bed now. Ciao
    Well, at least I start workig tomorrow, so I get that certain structure back. Maybe I'll try working out too, I dunno yet. lol
    I doubt that is something I would do, even back then. lol
    Oh well.. It's not so bad, being a Snorlax. Who needs an active life, amirite?
    Gurl.. the schools here doesn't have teams and clubs etc. The best we have is soccer and/or swimming, but that's about it. We have city teams and stuff, but not anywhere near where I live
    I did, but only every now and then, not like a full hobby. I'd like to, but there aren't that much options here...
    Those kinds of questions makes me violent. lol. I've heard it more than I have heard my own name, I guarantee it. I'm better suited at sitting at home, eating potato chips watching Real Housewives. Now that's life!

and my brother married a girl who's 1.87 tall. My niece is going to be a titan.
    Gurl, basketball jokes are soooo lame.. I was insainly bad at it in high school, and my brother was too. We just looked like two awkward sticks out of place.
    My mom isn't that tall, but her brothers are. We call them the twin towers. MY dads side is just above average tall.
    Agreed. I told my relatives to stop buying me clothes a loooong time ago. My brother is 2,08 tall. My family are giants.
    Well, I am 1,94-ish tall, so I hear ya.
    I really need to learn the english metric system....
    Oddly, Snapchat loads faster than my camera....

I have no idea what that is. If there is one thing I never seem to get the hang of, it is the english way of talking about height and weight. lol.
    But yes, for such an anticipated item, I go for XL.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…