• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're really not having a good week are you? :/ best of luck with everything.
    I'm sorry to hear about your family drama, Goaty. I'll cheer for you, good luck with that.
    ----------
    Gonna work on a post! Would've been earlier but I've been job hunting all day in the town my college is at, gotta have some flow of money coming in for my gaming obsessions :D and books and food of course. Ugh...
    ----------
    I like how food is your third priority. xD
    Hello, we keep missing each other on 3DS. Would like to unlock your safari. Can you message me next time your on?
    It's really funny in conjunction with your username. xD

"Somebody get TheGOAT!!"
    Soooo when I was in high school they used to show this advertisement at the movie theatres called "the magic goat" to prevent teens from drinking, and every time I see your username I think of it.

It's a really weird commercial so I'm sorry in advance but I feel like I have to show you now. xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G70rGUuPQuc
    Well there are some things that can improve your odds. The shiny charm for instances are available in both XY and ORAS--you catch pretty much all the pokemon available except a few legendaries and in return for completing the pokedex you can increase your chances of running into a shiny. You could also try chaining or dexnaving, chaining you receive after beating the elite four in XY and dexnaving is thought to to increase the chances of running into a shiny pokemon similar to chaining. You can also use a foreign parent for egg hatching known as masuda methoding which raises your odds of a shiny as well.
    My advice for shiny hunting is just to be patient, you could get in one encounter/sr/egg or in 500 or a 1000, but as long as you're patient you'll always get a shiny in the end. Also doing other things while hunting such as watching movie or tv shows are great to keep you from becoming bored.

As for the legendaries: all the legendaries in XY are shiny locked so : Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde/Moltres/Articuno/Zapdos are unable to be shiny in those games (though Moltres/Articuno/Zapdos are all capable of being shiny from previous generations) and in OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire: all of the legendary pokemon are capable of being shiny save for Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquazza and I believe Deoxys is also shiny locked. As far as I know all the other legendaries you can encounter in OmegaRuby/Alpha Sapphire are capable of being shiny.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…