• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Deeply unfortunate that I had to read that. Can we please talk about something else, such as how Nazis-like the staff have become?
    By set I assume you mean the combination of 2 stages, 3 characters, and some costumes?

No, I don't think we'll get a set of characters. Lucas, Roy & Ryu were it so far as pre-ballot characters go, supposedly. The only other character I can see them adding before deciding on ballots would be Wolf and I expect him to drop either with the first ballot or alongside SF0 if we get him at all.

KK Slider outfit is already released in japan, it will probably just randomly go up some time for everywhere else. Maybe in August. Maybe with another set of mii costumes. Who knows

The stages & youtube uploading had no dates mentioned. Both could be in August but if that's the case I think they could have said so. Could just be random filler or could be waited for dropping with a character.

I'm also assuming one of 3 scenarios so far as characters are concerned: 2 Ballot characters & Wolf, Wolf & 1 Ballot, 2 Ballots and no Wolf
    Not having Wolf at all is incredibly eyebrow raising considering he has much wider appeal than Lucas & Roy, is popular and is involved in an upcoming big game, but they could also just forgo working on him to favor Ballots.
    I don't think the Ballot will produce more than 2 characters, since they will likely be all new characters that take time to develop
    First Ballot, I don't know. September or November feels right, for one of the 1 year anniversaries. I say September because I'm sure they're already in the process of deciding on one based on the current ballot; they'll choose the other in October I imagine, probably for release either late that year or early next year.
    I only have a few more challenges left though I have little interest in completing them. They're either time-consuming or painfully difficult and at this point I'd rather play something else.
    I wouldn't quite say that. Statistics is an application of probability; without probability, there's no statistics. But without statistics, you could still have pure probability. It's more akin to mechanical engineering and physics; while we don't treat them as the same subject because engineers and physicists solve the same problem, all of engineering is ultimately contingent on models from physics.
    Statistics and probability isn't really separate in my mind; all of statistics is formalized in the context of probability theory.
    I'm always free to talk, as long as I'm not 1) At work, 2) Doing other stuff, or 3) Being lazy.
    Realistically Sinnoh is a region where I'd really hope for them to remake it in the light of Platinum since unlike with Ruby/Sapphire to Emerald, the improvement from Diamond/Pearl to Platinum is too big. I'd hate to see Volkner with his Ambipom or Flint with his not Fire types.
    Eh... I'll be blunt, I find it really weird when someone outright asks to be friends. It's not something that happens by asking, it just kind of... happens.
    That's a textbook overreaction on the part of the children of this forum. Me posting a link to a bestiality forum shouldn't cause parents to become alarmed.
    I've got little interest in seeing Kanto again unless they make some drastic changes to it, I've always found it to be rather bland. I actually really enjoyed Platinum so I wouldn't mind a DP remake at some point.
    I tend to be that way as well depending on the game. My first run through a new Pokemon game is really the only exception, there I tend to try and finish the game fast while still trying to cover as much area as I can. Catching stuff is almost always kept until later unless it's for my main team.
    I actually never picked up my Johto starter since I had traded over the starters from Colosseum by the time I finished the Hoenn Dex. Finished the Dex has always been fun for me though.

No problem, I've seen many people over the time I've been here and stuff changes all the time. I know what it's like.
    I am interested in that HA Amaura. Perhaps I can find something of mine you would like.

And sure, I would take that DLC code.
    As usual 1rkhachatryan seems eager to make a complete ass of himself to the delight of nobody except the folks who reside in the cancerous Anime Spoilers section.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…