• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It’s been a while since i’ve been on here. Lmao.

I ended up going to UW and getting my degree in Psychology. I want to do research. I’m actually volunteering in a lab right now and getting school credit for it. I also work part time so i’ve been busy af.

How are things going for you?
    Reactions: keepitsimple
    C
    Clone™
    4 years later, pretty well. Got a degree and working full time. Bought a place and been chillin waiting for the rona to die
    S
    Swampert is my Homeboy
    The rona is rough.
    be strong my sweet Clone.
    I will never forget you.
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

Hey man, are you still in the ASB? I know you left a long time ago, wondering if you ever came back.
    Then I'll be sure to check in later, I tend to be around until like midnight anyway. I mean I'll take Scrafty over Kingdra, I just don't like fighting Scrafty unless I have Fletchinder or Aromatisse. Still made me cry any time I saw someone say Kingdra wasn't broken though.

Well Mibbit sucks. I just make my IRC client look nice with colorful names. IRC also doesn't attract awful users as much.
    Things like that one guy who went on the "Heatran has no counters!" tirade in the PotW thread coming back, with similarly dumb posts such as "Scizor can't use U-Turn because it's too slow" and "It has to use a Scarf if it wants to U-Turn". And just like with the psychotic Heatran rant, he'd basically ignore anything that was said to him. So, his posts had to get deleted to quell the idiocy.
    Well yeah just anytime I would look in I never saw you anyway, must not be catching you at the right times then. But yeah I think you were a mod there last time I actually saw you, I bet drama is fun. Better than "Is this room Rarely Used :^)" Also Scrafty sucks and Kingdra shifts ruined everything.

Makes sense, I'm actually in several private IRC channels these days and there's something nice about them, actually in a private room on PS myself now.
    I'm actually there a lot when I'm not dying in other hardcore JRPG's. I just don't go in the OU room because there's too many cringe-worthy users every time I look there and don't see you, and I'm assuming that's one of the only rooms you go in (private rooms aside, I know those are popular now). I'm usually in Rarelyused and Battle Spot, know some cool people in RU and recently voiced in Battle Spot.
    Thanks.

Things are about the same as always. Couple dumb people stirring up mild controversy in discussions gets things moving but other than that it's relatively quiet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…