• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Torpoleon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really do think Mega Flygon will appear in the sequels to XY. Reason 1: They've been thinking about his mega since XY was still in beta. 2: He is super popular all of a sudden and nintendo loves staring hype trains. 3: He just needs a mega badly. He is very unerpowering with only base speed and attack at 100 and the other stats at 80.
    Heh, I don't get a lot of time racked up fast in the Pokemon games anymore. I get too distracted with other new stuff to invest much in playing Pokemon games past the post-game. I have done a lot of work with the National Dex in X, though. For the first time ever, I've almost completed it. I only need like thirty more Pokemon, all of which I can either breed or evolve from what I currently have. It's just a matter of me being too lazy to take the time to do it :p
    Actually, I forgot, I did start Dream Team, but I didn't go very far at all. I'm not even sure if I finished all the tutorial stuff.

You've definitely got me beat with Y and OR, I think I've got around 90 hours in X and 75 in OR. KIU is such a great game, I love it so much and it's probably got my favorite multiplayer of any game but Smash and Splatoon.
    I really need to get more to my Wii U games. I've been playing Smash quite a bit, but I've been neglecting Splatoon lately. Plus I downloaded Earthbound and Superstar Saga both, but only barely started Earthbound and haven't even started Superstar Saga. I'll probably get Partners in Time after I beat Superstar Saga. And then I'll finally have an excuse to play Bowser's Inside Story and Dream Team, both of which I have but have only barely played.

As for my 3DS . . . whoo boy. I've got almost 500 hours in ACNL, and over 100 in several other games like FEA, KIU, and Pokemon Conquest. And yes, I got Xenoblade at launch. I haven't been playing it completely consistently, though, there were at least a few times where I only played once or twice a week.
    Ah. I've been playing the 3DS version a ton lately. At 120 hours, I'm finally almost done with the story, though I've still got a lot of sidequests to take care of. It's pretty easily my favorite RPG I've ever played.
    It's not a huge deal if I don't get 64 played by then, and I may wait til Christmas for Zero if it comes out that late.
    I used all my Club Nintendo coins already, plus I only had 600 (I got Earthbound and Super Mario Land). I probably will just wait and get 64 3D for my birthday or something.
    I considered that too, but I figure if I'm going to get one, I might as well get the newer version. I can't imagine it's inferior to the original.
    I might get the Metroid game because it looks like it might be pretty fun to play with friends, a lot of people are judging it but we have still barely seen anything about it.

I agree Animal Crossing is better suited on handhelds; but it would look so great on the Wii U plus I'm sure they could do a lot with the gamepad.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…