• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
DX 2401PT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was a honor to have won a few battles against you o/ You're a great battler. :V And I was one of the first witness to your YOLO strategy. It will forever be ingrained in my mind
    There ya go! Nice and shiny just like before I got em :3 I know things didn't end on the right foot with you and the guild/league, but if you're ever up for some battles or poke talk, just shoot me a message. It was always fun to have a battle with ya!
    I appreciate if you never posted about the guild being a frog stuck in a well. many of the members never even said a word about the banning stuff etc yet you insult them just because what happened with a few people from the league who are not even in the guild and like 2 members of the guild

Not having a go at you just saying some of them might find it offensive as a lot of them don't eve play pokemon and may be wondering why you insulted them.
    Hey, just read your post in the TEF league if you'd like i could give you back your cobalion (completely untouched ever since i've received it)
    Hi, when do you want to battle for eeveelutions tourney? I can play on 6/30, 7/1, or 7/2, preferably evenings GMT -5.
    Its alright and I understand and sorry for my leaders and more serious comp guild members for there actions. I don't think they meant anything bad out of it just happened but I understand good luck with everything you do from now on. I have appointed it to my league at least about there actions.
    I just want to say I apologize for the action of my leaders in my league as well as my more competitive battlers in my guild for they way they have acted. I already left a post for the league at least but will talk to the others about there actions. TEF never wants to promote a atmosphere of negativity as well as bullying. I will defiantly have a talk with the people that bullied you. I hope at some point later on you give us another chance but if not I understand.
    You know theres always frontiers to accomodate your Triples interest.
    You should stick to it I mean if you want comeback someday.
    I still wanna battle your Triple team.

Also do you mind selling your Virizion to me if you get it back?
    Again, sorry about the clash you had in our league. That's definitely not the kinda atmosphere we try to promote. I'm online anytime you're ready. I'll have your Regigigas, Terrakion, Virizion, and Smeargle ready for ya
    Hey DX. Sure just take a look at the spread and lemme know which legends were yours. I'll shoot em to ya
    round 3 is up please contact your opponent for the eeveelution tournment please ^_^ good luck!
    The first one please.

So do you wait till all the legends are sold before restarting the game again?
    I prefer it non shiny. One 1 Pp Max sounds reasonable.

Naive nature, HP Grass.
    Need to know the price first. But you can really set good iv, nature n possible HP on it no?
    Yeah well some ppl are not that easy to be ignored.

I'd like to have a friendly battle w/ you someday like Singles.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…