• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• NOT Sure it's a BAD LINE Persay but it's TERRIBLE ACTING by Alyson "OKAY EVERYBODY, IT'S DOUBLE BATTLE TIME! YEAH!"
    .......................... Ash said "LET ER RIP!" after about 8 Years, WATWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cool, have you liked how things have been with Carly or do you prefer when she was still better than Golen?
    I understand. Imo I probably prefer the later seasons. Did you like All Grown Up?
    Who do you want to see get more focus/development?
    [ I'll bet he sent that negative rep to me that reads, "whiny Ash stan". Mostly it's Korrina, the XY siblings, or Iris. He does that here, but wouldnt Ash have to win EVERY Battle and the league to be called a Gary Stu? That's just BS. Pretty much so.]

I see, yeah DP and BF had some bad fillers for sure.
    For me that can be said for a couple of the generic filler episodes of Johto. I liked serious TR, too, can't stand them in this series though.

The difference in quality between BW and XY is just sad to me.
    [ Well that's how he is. He thinks of himself as a fair and balanced person to judge characters and calls me a fanboy for still liking Ash to this day, especially in XY. Nothing at all? He denies that anyone can dislike BW or Iris for valid reasoning. Nah, we've all got it covered]

I don't think I have a list of least favorites, but almost every DP filler, some BF episodes, Johto fillers, and some XY fillers and episodes are my least favorite.
    Maybe but I liked the episode as is. That's sad about Doug fanfics not reaching 100.

I can't blame you. I can honestly say I haven't seen a worse anime (not that I watch much anime). Azumanga Daioh, a SLICE OF LIFE SHOW, has better plots.
    Squirtle_007 and Doryuzu are their usernames, they also hate anyone who likes DP, hates anyone who likes Ash now, and hates AmourShippers as well. There's even more they hate.

Oh it is? I didnt know. I couldn't pick a favorite but a lot of AG and BW episodes are mine.
    The only thing I really agree with are the morals but I don't think they're absolutely needed; otherwise we wouldn't have gotten fun episodes like BW098 - how ironic is it that you listed "Pride goes before a fall" as a moral from Johto, and that's the German title for the episode? XD I'm not really surprised; this is a series that was hyped up to be the end-all, be-all Pokemon anime series alongside D&P.

----------
    AshxClemont
    ----------
    *hurls*
    HEY HEY!!!! Carter as Weevil!!!!!!! I think we have the Origin of Meowth's Voice, Carter IS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER HERE!
    They are painful.

I can agree, there should be more moments like that.
    I can think of a lot of BW episodes I prefer over it, not sure with XY, but more than 10.
    Yeah DEFINITELY OVER Odex, I've heard the Voices on Behind The Voice Actors, and these Guys ARE WORSE THEN TPCI!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! Soloman Sounds like Carter but he's On *rack!
    YEAH HANDSDOWN! Were U Referring to Odex, or in Japanese? Wayne Grayson as Joey............... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAAAAA LOVE HIM HERE!~
    I'm Currently re-watching YuGiOh Duel Monsters right now and Pegasus, LOVE Darren Dunstan here, LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…