• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh that would be a problem, well I'm sure everyone is willing to wait for you to receive it, plus it's not there choice lol.
    I'd like to challenge your Gym.
    I should still have you added from a battle we had before, but I'll double check anyways.
    If needed my FC is 0345-0046-5202
    1263 7429 5469. IGN of Sapphire.
    I'll be online in about 10 minutes or so, as I have to finish one last RNG request from my shop. Won't take long.
    Well, trading reobtainable items for shinies and events don't seem like a fair trade. Though my shop is ALL about unfair trades when viewed by me (I give shiny IV 31 all stuff for a Rare Candy or two for crying out loud), the unfairness going the other way doesn't seem right. And Dream Ball Ho-oh is nice, but it's not like I'll use it at all, since most of the time in friendly battles, we don't use Legendaries. And I have a shiny 5 IV Aegislash with the desired stat missing, so I'm okay with that too.
    Hmm... I don't know. There's not really anything I need or want. ... How about just two random Pokemon of different IDs for lottery efficiency?
    I don't have a spare Sablenite or excess Eviolite, but I can certainly get you Leftovers and the Scarf.
    What items do you have in mind? I have a few excess Mega Stones, 2200 BP, a couple of Master Balls that I don't need or want, etc.
    Am I allowed to use the war team userbar despite being a substitute?

(Although, now that I think on it, shouldn't we have a separate userbar for subs? Seems like a good idea to me. Don't know who'd I'd want to pitch it to for consideration, though. And I just realized that my speeches in parentheses typically go on longer than the meat of my posts/VMs/PMs/anything. Wow.)
    I didn't know that kirito had the battle with why lol I saw the post in ring of fire he never confirmed he lost so were in the lead by 3 then right? you didn't put a limit on how many wins :p I am on the xat now if you like to chat :3
    We figured it out, no worries. Got done, I won 4-0 (iirc) because my brother let me use his Scizor. :D

Thanks, I'll clear it out when I get back home from when I head out to watch some fireworks.
    Okay, we got 5 members willing to play, 4 WiFi and 1 PS. If that's okay with you guys, I'll send you the players names and PS names or FCs if needed.
    Hi again. We may have some people who will join the war. How many people do we need? And since it's our first war, how do things process themselves from here?
    Hi. It could be nice but we're a little inactive at the moment so I'll see if we have enough people who might join and I'll get back at you in the next few days ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…