• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm planning on using items after a few more itemless runs with the stage so I can get used to it. I'd like the Mega Speedup myself, but the Manectite is more than enough. And if you meant offering Mega Speedups to the repeats and giving incentive to the people who already have the stone to be greedy, then yeah, that's a tough way of looking at it.

The Explorers events was actually pretty fun, although I do get how they don't really contribute much to the overall game. I do hope that kind of feature is brought back, though. Codes for brand new dungeons could really boost the game's replay value, kind of like Pokemon Shuffle's weekly updates or Splatoon's weekly new weapons/stages.

Yeah, the stocks disappear really fast, especially there in the US. I'm a bit lucky since Japan is closer here so imports can get us by, but they aren't really too common. This one my friend bought from another country for me because there's literally none here afaik.
    I mean u only have to deal with the cringe for a few seconds while u pm me (I'm a mod now btw), but I guess I could see what the battle spot room is like. But the real question is how RU doing in the RU room?

And yeah if I'm on I'm more than likely in a private room because that's where my friends hang.
    Yeah, I suppose so. Though I sometimes do take a long time on a game. Like, I think I was playing Rune Factory 4 for over a month.
    I suppose so. Though I have started over games that are open sandbox like that. Most notably the Rune Factory games, but that also has a lot of RPG elements to it. What with being Harvest Moon with combat and all.
    I think that if I got the point where I wanted to play it, I'd start over or something. I dunno. Or would be like, "I want to finish my collection of everything!" And then keep going.
    XD The luck in this game is so Farfetch'd sometimes. No, make that always. XD I like how they structured the Mega competition this time around. Not only are they giving away more mega stones, but I really like the extra prizes they give the top players. Sure, people can look at it as the game forcing more coins from us, but it's a great way to foster competition.

If they get an exclusive dungeon or cutscene that's more than enough for me XD It looks like they're grouping trios with their masters, though, so we could get a 3-in-1 dungeon or 4-in-1 dungeon with legendaries.

It benefited from a fairly recent restock, but it's still inexplicably rare, so yeah. Probably the new Animal Crossing amiibo will increase demand for it, too, but I don't know if that will translate to supply. Probably not.
    I am ridiculously unmotivated to go back and get things. Animal Crossing seems like the kind of game that would happen with honestly. I don't have the game, but I have friends who play it and it sounds like that would be the case.
    Yeah. Admittedly half of the issue is me being lazy with it. Since I don't like going literally everywhere to find the materials to make things.
    So if they were going to make an older gen remake, would you rather see a R/G second remake (FR/LG remake), or would you rather see a D/P remake?

Personally, I would like to see an all new look for the original Kanto (day and night for example).
    tfw I try to make my trolling more obvious by starting the post with a blatant lie, and people start thinking the blatant lie is true

how the hell do I still have credibility
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…