• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
KillerDraco
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You seem like a person who knows a lot about competitive play. The question I have is about speed. How is is calculated? I already know about IVs and EVs.

Example: Keldeo's speed is 346 fully invested. How will it's speed be calculated after a choice scarf?
    Dude DID YOU SEE THE PREVIEW WHERE GARNET APPARENTLY TELLS STEVEN SHE LOVES HIM??????

I AM SCREAMING THIS IS ADORABLE KD HELP ME
    Man and I was trying to make a thorough post there.

Do you have any idea how badly I wanted to just nuke that thread?
    yea but it still seems like youre on less often than recently!

and i was also probably half asleep on super-benadryl or w/e the **** im taking atm so sry
    I ended up doing that today ..though it was because the power went out to part of my city and they sent everyone home from work early.

On the bright side I got tons of sleep and it's in the upper 70's and low 80's instead of 90 to 100 temperature wise because it rained finally x)
    I am eating tacos on a wednesday instead of tuesday..I have brought much dishonor to my family

Also hi
    Post it on my vm wall

Jk

Pm is probably best because it's less likely that I will lose it. I will be sending everyone's stuff out later this week
    I'll respect your wishes. I hope I didn't ruin a chance for a possible friendship later on.

At the very least, I hope we can be on good civil speaking terms.

Maybe we can share our interests with herptiles some time.
    What constitutes 'mild'? I'm curious because 'mild' over at smogon means deleted posts, a witty post from AM, and drama.
    So you're a fan of the fourth gen? Interesting, I think Psynergy and I were fans of the third gen.

I really need to finish Pokemon Platinum. It's been the king of incomplete Pokemon games for so many years.

BTW, I wanted to become friends with you, and I wanted to be a friend even before you became SMod (and probably before modship). You can decline my offer (of course), but I notice we share some interests, and that is why I'm offering.
    Late grats on the smods

How have things been lately in comp? Been over at smogon lately and dropped by to see what's up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…