• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm taking a rest from standard battling ATM, if you have an Ubers teams I could test you with that =P
    for the fighting weakness how about gliscor with sand veil...
    I mentioned quagsire because he absorbs water attacks and pert gets normal hit from it, but whoever you see to fit better, grass weakness only quag and t-tar, cradily and gliscor are normally hit and cacturne resist it, for the ice weakness any steel is good, specially scizors I hate so much xD
    ok then how about the not so usual enters on the ss teams, cacturne for predictions, a grass rock pkmn with great defenses(don't remember the name xD), and quagsire for the waters, i've some great aerodactyls stalling on sandstorm, it works wonders xD with sub, roost and quake slide =D
    ok t-tar, well that may be seen as a sandstorm team, as you most likely won't like to be hit with your own weather, it is kind of hard to take it other way
    well, first off what are your needs? you want a theme or something? your sandstorm team is perfect if you only want to win xD
    hehe well Im not that good, I still use the hail team on my ou battles, actually Im kind of lazy I have been working on this uu team for a while, since the uu league xD
    no I didn't, well lets try the same moves, lets skip the butterfree vs drapion, change after my t. spikes, then I change to rotom and you change to gastro, now I change to leafeon and you stockpile, then I sdance when you change to steelix, you s rock when I change to arca, I ohko you with overheat, then you change to slakin, now I change to claydol and srock you change to misma, now I hange to drapion and you sub, I taunt t. spikes and crunch twice, you h. power thrice then swap to gastro and surfed, I changed to leafon and ko yours, you change to pinsir and I change to rotom, you cl. combat, tehn I sh. balled your butterfree and lets continue =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…