• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, I see. So not as tedious as it sounds. Something that is kinda tedious that I'm doing right now is trying to get higher level treasure maps in Dragon Quest 9. There is a boss at the end of each grotto that gives a treasure map. What you get is semi-random. At least I can level up in some of the other classes. Speaking of which, getting all the passive bonuses has been really useful. All of my characters hit like trucks and don't take much damage from the majority of enemies. Some of those grotto bosses have become mere nuisances.
    Got the speedup! Rank didn't change as much as I thought it would, too. The new stages were actually funner than the last batch. They aren't any less difficult to S-Rank, but at least the Pokemon they give are usable.

Eh, only one way to find out, I guess. Shame that the new promos don't really reveal anything new, but the animations they did for the previous MD titles were awesome!
    Ah, I see. I would imagine that would be really helpful in that game. To my understanding, there is a lot to collect in that game?
    I think we're moving on anyway.

If they are going to release more character DLC, I hope they put a toggle on Wii U All-Star Mode where you can turn off the DLC characters instead of having to fight more characters for those challenges.

I think I have 14 challenges to go. I recently did the one where you have to heal Kirby with food on that event in Hard Mode.
    In the interest of Smash Bros. topics, I had a couple of ideas:

1. What were some funny/bizarre posts did you see on the Miiverse stage?
    2. Who do you think will win the Smash Bros. poll (not who do you want, who do you think)?
    Went for the all item run, and I'm pretty satisfied with my score. Had a three-digit rank last time I checked (which was a few hours ago) so I'm pretty confident.

I guess they ran out of ideas on how to integrate certain legendaries, but at least they still made sure to make them available.

There's a lot of bashing so I don't really want to be part of it, either. I'm already more than satisfied with mine. XD And that's great!
    Gonna try an all-item run later so I can say that I tried for the Speedup. Only really want the Manectite though so it won't matter if the run sucks. I have a bad feeling they might, though, and given that Mega Speedups seem to be so rare, it'll give people reason to spend coins for it. Who knows what they'll do with the other enhancements...

If anything, though, they were just [accessible] bonus content, so I guess they're good in the sense that we get more Pokemon but meh in the sense that they reserved these legendaries for something so inor.

Other parts of the world seem to experience shortages, too, but not as bad as the US. Speaking of which, it's America day there right? Doing anything special?
    It certainly sounds like it. Probably even more of a reason for me to not get it. My friend tried to convince me to get it at some point and I decided I wouldn't like it that much.
    Yeah, it almost feels like if they made another Kanto, a Johto should follow. I don't mean that as legal or obligatory, but it would kind of feel off.

Sinnoh it is then. Maybe they could do something special if you transport the Regis specific in ORAS. IDK.
    Oh right, that game goes by real time doesn't it? Rune Factory has seasons as well, but it is ingame time, and an ingame day is about 20 minutes.
    I'm on at night if I'm on. Like, late at night. Also when I'm 'actively modding' the room miraculously doesn't become cringeworthy. If I'm not it's a different story. Also I like scrafty tho =[

I'd use irc but it's so ugly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…