• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep I did, I figure since there's no pokecheck anymore I can't really tell if anything I get in trade is legit or not, that's ok though I can still MM anything shiny that I may want just takes a little time, I wish there was something I could do to get back into Pokemon, wish they come out with gen7 or something rather then remakes with just a few megas
    its either the leader trains the apprentice with 2 matches or if the leader is busy/not available the apprentice can open after 3 matches with gym leaders
    well if training is what cutty needs I think you might be able to have him face other gym leaders for his training
    Yah just haven't had much interest since no one was battling me I lost interest, quote had done a pichu rng for me and she hasn't signed on since prolly lost interest just as I did
    That would be wonderful, thank you! :)
    I'd be grateful if you, Sito and Lord Fighting could communicate with each other just for this week to post raffle prizes as I'm away on vacation until next week.
    Yah I can, I haven't cloned in awhile not even for myself just haven't played much, whenever we are on at same time and ur free I can clone for u
    Want some help with the team breeding? I'll be RNGing some stuff today or tomorrow, and I prefer RNGing and transferring in bulk. Using the Poketransfer and Bank to transfer over like... two things really seems like a waste of time, sort of. So transferring over like 20 things at once seem much more efficient.

I'll ignore the costs that I would normally charge if this was my shop transaction. Consider it as... apology to how things ended in the leagues and all.
    Well, given how DT wants a similar Latias, you'll be getting a copy whether you like it or not (hahaha). And don't worry about the cost. Because right now, it's basically me getting DT what she wants in exchange for 1 PP Max, and she's just going to clone one for you (I'm not involved in this transaction). And since you'll also benefit from it, I might as well aim for the one that'll please you both.

Latias, Timid, 31/31/31/30/30/31, Defog, Fast Ball, Shiny.
    So so sooo sorry about the wait! College got in the way!
    When are you free to trade?
    It is currently 8:23pm where I live.
    >__<

btw your inbox is full! :(
    Just letting you know that when DX gets the Latias I'm more than happy to clone it for you so we can both have it. Depending on who he trades it to first, either I'll let you know I have it or can you let me know so I can clone it :3
    I'm restarting HG again. And I keep noticing that you want a shiny Latias with Defog, which I can certainly go after in this run. However, DT also wants a Latias RNGed to have Hidden Power. So I think the logical choice is to merge both your wants into one. Shiny Latias with IVs 31/31/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground) with Defog, caught in whatever ball desired. I prefer Fast Ball if Master Ball is out of the option, but I have caught it twice in a Moon Ball before. And then DT can clone it so she'll get a copy and you'll get a copy. How does that sound?

I'll only ask for a PP Max. The spirit of contribution.
    The only female Snivy I have is the one I'm holding for my sister. If you want, I can try to breed for a new one - can't guarantee all the IVs, though, if I do that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…