• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
JD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got Y on launch and am planning to get X this summer (unfair to only have one playthrough of Kalos). Too early to tell if I'll get Moon sometime later though.
    Maybe! I'll have to see what the evolved forms look like though. I definitely like the Sun Legendary more than the Moon Legendary.
    Though if the NX doesn't come out until 2017, I hope Zelda U stays on Wii U. Yeah, we definitely need another 3D Mario like 64, Sunshine & Galaxy. Something new and interesting would be great.

I'd say those are all pretty likely!

By the way, there is apparently going to be some big Nintendo announcement on Monday!
    If it launches this year, I wouldn't be too mad if Zelda U was on the NX as well and maybe 3D Mario too. Definitely would like to see Mario Kart in 2017 (2017 is the 25th anniversary of Mario Kart).

That's good!
    Awesome! I'll have to wait to find out more about the NX. I'm sure we'll know more by E3. Hopefully sooner.

I only have about 3 or 4 days. I'm guessing that for classes that don't have a final we don't need to show up to those classes.
    The orbs and wands (especially the latter) do come in handy. Be sure to stock up on a lot in your adventure, especially wands! You should definitely get it when you get the chance! Though I still like City a bit more, Knight is still a fantastic game so far (in a way, it is in a similar position to SMD in my opinion because while SMD is amazing, I still like Explorers a bit more and I got both games less than a week apart). XCX looks interesting, but it will probably be too time-consuming for me, considering how it apparently takes 300 hours to 100% it. I haven't played any game this generation for 300 hours (though Smash Wii U will hit that milestone either in December or January). When you do get a PS4, be sure to add me!

This break actually felt like it went by pretty quickly, though I am sure the Winter break won't go by so quickly, which is good.
    Yeah, that part must be tough with the combination you have. Mine is Froakie & Torchic. I've already beaten the game and am working on the various Connection Orb Missions. Really great game, but I'd still say that I prefer Explorers a little bit more. In any case, I got Arkham Knight on Black Friday (well, Thursday night), so I've been playing a lot of that too. With Hanukkah coming in exactly one week, I'll really be overloaded (specifically on the PS4, since I'll be getting Just Cause 3 and the Uncharted Collection).

Today is my last day of Thanksgiving Break. Had off since Wednesday. I also have a couple of weeks left in the semester. Finals are the week of December 14, so I'll officially be done on the 18th and have off until January 20, though we also have off the 8th, 10th and 11th of December, so there's really not a lot left in the semester (which is great!).
    Unfortunately, there is no voice chat. Even though I have the original TP, I'd love an HD remake. Maybe they could release it in time for the 30th anniversary. Apparently Aonuma will be talking about Zelda U and another Zelda title on Wii U in the Famitsu magazine to be released on November 5, so maybe it's TP HD? By the way, if the NX comes out in 2016, I honestly wouldn't mind if Zelda U was released exclusively on NX. Would probably make NX the first time I buy a system at launch. (Even if it gets released on Wii U too, I'd still get the NX version).

Yeah, but at least Talonflame got a starring role. Hopefully he sits out against Wulfric.
    Yeah, I'm playing the game right now and it definitely would be better to prioritize other games. As a big Zelda fan, TF Heroes really isn't that great, especially if you have no one to physically talk to. There needed to be voice chat.

I was hoping Frogadier would evolve here too, but the battle was still amazing.
    It's alright! Are you getting the game at launch?

By the way, what did you think of Ash VS Oympia?
    Thankfully I got loads of money from graduation, but more money from being a camp counselor is a good thing.
    You have school at the end of August? That sucks but I bet you end at the end of May.

Hopefully you find some work. I got a job as a camp counselor for the summer.
    I got my Robin amiibo and my brother got his Marth amiibo from Play-Asia a few days ago! Now we are done with amiibo hunting. Have you had any luck with the ones you want?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…